Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

kuebb

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by kuebb

  1. I have watched these threads about St Henry baseball time after time and I can't stay silent any longer. I put four kids through St Henry. All four were athletes, and all four went on to participate in sports at the next level. I had a leadership role in the school boosters group for a few years. You might think by that comment that I would say that St Henry athletics was a positive experience. Not so. I think my kids were successful DESPITE the sports program administration. I found them unprofessional, arbitrary and generally an obstacle to progress. Especially as it relates to baseball. The AD does not show any visible support for baseball, and bows to parental pressure, undermining coaches at every turn. For that reason, I would never recommend a friend to take the head baseball job there. I sure wouldn't want to work for a boss who consistently undermines me. So, I'm pretty sure I have a clue as to what has happened at St Henry, at least since 1998. And I pretty much totally agree with kywonder. It's a mess. And it belongs primarily to the AD and the assistant principal.
  2. Pete Ohmer from Scott is a solid pitcher and I've heard from a reliable source he is committed to Asbury. Very crafty with great off-speed stuff.
  3. I agree blank is one of the best in nky along with Reed Spata from Scott
  4. I would put Cain in front of Maines and do you mean Suchanek from BW?
  5. How do they stack up in a weak district and who will make an impact for the team?
  6. Close game. Cru never down more than 11

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.