March 2, 201313 yr This has to be the softest UK basketball team I have ever witnessed in my 35+ years as a fan...
March 2, 201313 yr Agreed...This team without polson would have more than 8 losses...:thumb: BTW I just hit 10,000...All universe baby...:dancingpa:D Woo-hoo! Take out the vinyl posts and the total is about 3,000, though...
March 2, 201313 yr That steal and sequence shows a huge difference between "me" ball and "team" ball. Archie has his mind made up he is going to do it with his head down and gets it picked and the Hogs make 2 passes to get a layup/dunk.
March 2, 201313 yr This has to be the softest UK basketball team I have ever witnessed in my 35+ years as a fan... "The Uncoachables"
March 2, 201313 yr I love how Wiltjer went to the other end of the court to shoot fouls ... only to find out the goofball called the foul on him. I guess he boxed out too strong?
March 2, 201313 yr That has to be the cheapest 5 fouls ever to foul a guy out of a game. For everything being let go today, any touch by Poythress was a foul.
March 2, 201313 yr Woo-hoo! Take out the vinyl posts and the total is about 3,000, though... Which means 7,000 awesome post with pics and information...
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.