Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

10th Region: Harrison County vs Scott

Which team will win? 27 members have voted

  1. 1. Which team will win?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Harrison Co will take on Scott in the semi's of the 10th region. Your thoughts and predictions.

Provided Scott does not show up and throw in a clunker (which they have done a few times this year) they sould win by 10-15 points.

Did these two play at all this year?

 

Scott 83, Harrison 79 on 12/4/2012 at Harrison County.

Scott had one of there bad games that night. As long as they show up to play they will win.

Scott had one of there bad games that night. As long as they show up to play they will win.

 

Wow! They scored 83 points and Jackson had 33 points. Harrison Co. had just better stay home. If they played bad with those numbers, HC doesn't stand a chance!

Scott had one of there bad games that night. As long as they show up to play they will win.

 

Can't say that I believe this either. HC is where they are for a reason. No way Carr overlooks Harrison Co. His kids will be ready to play or they will go down. If Nick Jackson plays Friday like he did in the first three quarters last night, his career is over.

Everyone thinks that this Scott team is ran by 1 player. The beauty of last nights first 3 quarters was that others stepped up like Kameron Crim and Kevin Jehn. If Nick plays well the whole game Harrison will be forced to collapse low on him leaving open shooters like Josh Felts and Kevin Jehn. If Nick starts to struggle I look for Crim to take a big role for the Eagles, I can see him grabbing 10+ rebounds and getting a couple of put backs on the offensive side. Physically the Eagles out match Harrison, but in the tenth anybody can beat anybody on any given night!

I'll stand by my original comments. Scott by whatever. They will be in finals.

Everyone thinks that this Scott team is ran by 1 player. The beauty of last nights first 3 quarters was that others stepped up like Kameron Crim and Kevin Jehn. If Nick plays well the whole game Harrison will be forced to collapse low on him leaving open shooters like Josh Felts and Kevin Jehn. If Nick starts to struggle I look for Crim to take a big role for the Eagles, I can see him grabbing 10+ rebounds and getting a couple of put backs on the offensive side. Physically the Eagles out match Harrison, but in the tenth anybody can beat anybody on any given night!

 

This I do agree with! Brad Carr plays 9-11 kids a game and each one has the potential to contribute as well as play good defense. When it's on, they're fun to watch.

This I do agree with! Brad Carr plays 9-11 kids a game and each one has the potential to contribute as well as play good defense. When it's on, they're fun to watch.

He has 9 seniors and 8 juniors I believe this year. I think only 1 soph on the roster. Lots to choose from.

No love for the Breds? I'll say HC by 5

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.