Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

10th Region: Harrison County vs Scott

Which team will win? 27 members have voted

  1. 1. Which team will win?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

He has 9 seniors and 8 juniors I believe this year. I think only 1 soph on the roster. Lots to choose from.

 

The sophomore is very talented too.

Scott is very deep and physical. Their bench scored 39 of their 62 points against us on Tuesday night and we didn't anticipate that. I think they beat Harrison and advance to the final.

I think this is the game of the night at the Fieldhouse. I think this one will be closer than the 5:00 game.

I'll take the Breds 62-59.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.