Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

37th District: Scott/Campbell County predictions- 2/19

Which team will win? 27 members have voted

  1. 1. Which team will win?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Winner goes to Region and loser goes home. Neither team has been playing well coming in. I think the McGovney/Holbrook combo will be too much for the Eagles. Camels win 62-54.

  • Replies 30
  • Views 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Both teams coming in on 2 game losing streaks. I expect both teams to come in very intense and physical. Is Matt Wilson gonna be back and healthy? How do both teams respond mentally from back to back losses? I think this game comes down to free throws, which Scott has struggled with lately. I give the edge to the Camels in a close one 65-62.

This should be a fun game to watch. Where is it being played?

  • Author
This should be a fun game to watch. Where is it being played?

 

7:30 at CCMS.

Scott beating CCHS by 25 about three weeks ago with everyone healthy has to be in the back of both teams' minds.

 

I think Scott's pressure frustrates the Camel guards. Like Scott again, but in a closer game.

61-53

 

Nice to be the Mustangs sitting back and watching.

If Scott loses, one thing will be certain, the refs will have sucked. Write it down.

Just because someone gets on here and complains about the refs doesn't mean they blame them for the lost

Just because someone gets on here and complains about the refs doesn't mean they blame them for the lost

 

 

Funny never with Scott do I see any complaints about who starts, or subs, or misses free throws, or 3 pointers. It is always the refs. So I will stand by my prediction in post #6. Whenever the end comes for the Eagles, trust me there will be three people to blame, and they wear striped shirts.

people have stated about missing free throws before, Scott missed 16 i believe against Cooper and missed alot at Highlands and said they shot bad

at Highlands

I just dont see Nate McGovney's HS career ending with this game.

 

CC 54

Scott 50

This may come down to who wants it more.

 

Right, because clearly a team will be in a do-or-die post-season game and not want it badly enough.

Like Q, and as I said in another thread, I think Scott loses to the Camels. Three weeks ago I thought Scott was clearly the third best team in the 10th, but that was then and this is now.

Has Scott made the 10th Region Tourney recently?

Has Scott made the 10th Region Tourney recently?

 

Yup...

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.