Walts Hitching Post

UK#1fanisback

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope the new owners are mindful that you only get one chance for a first impression. So many of us grew up going there, and will absolutely rush to try the new one, but if it is disappointing we won't be back. Northern KY has a LOT more competition than it did when Billy was raking it in down there.

Please be as good as the original!! Rye bread, vegetable soup, ribs and steaks....I can't wait.

I hope the new owners are mindful that you only get one chance for a first impression. So many of us grew up going there, and will absolutely rush to try the new one, but if it is disappointing we won't be back. Northern KY has a LOT more competition than it did when Billy was raking it in down there.

Please be as good as the original!! Rye bread, vegetable soup, ribs and steaks....I can't wait.

The chef is a personal friend and it is going to have a great menu with a lot of the old time favorites..

Love me some Walt's rye bread.