Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NC State Player gets classless chats from Duke Student Body

Featured Replies

If true, Duke's administration should step in. I am aware of free speech rights. However, I think that a ticket to a sporitng event is a "license" and the owner of the premises (i.e., Duke University) can revoke the license if it wants and kick the jerks out. If I were the Duke administration, I would make it known in no uncertain terms that such behavior in the future will result in immediate expulsion from the arena.....and I would have monitors to enforce it.

If true, this is a tremendous black eye for Duke.

 

Oh it is true. On the second FT that is. Sad.

  • Replies 50
  • Views 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
First thing that came to my mind also.

 

I'm not going to judge an entire fan base because of a few irrational people as many people do with Kentucky fans.

 

In fairness, they don't represent 18% of Duke's fans.... :p

If true, Duke's administration should step in. I am aware of free speech rights. However, I think that a ticket to a sporitng event is a "license" and the owner of the premises (i.e., Duke University) can revoke the license if it wants and kick the jerks out. If I were the Duke administration, I would make it known in no uncertain terms that such behavior in the future will result in immediate expulsion from the arena.....and I would have monitors to enforce it.

If true, this is a tremendous black eye for Duke.

REad the whole thread brother.....listen closely.....it "may" have been a handful of kids (and that's disgusting), but not on the cheer sheet, and not what the Crazies are about.

[quote=

That's why I co0nditioned my remarks with "if true."

REad the whole thread brother.....listen closely.....it "may" have been a handful of kids (and that's disgusting), but not on the cheer sheet, and not what the Crazies are about.

 

That is why I put the condition - "if true" - in my remarks.

That's why I co0nditioned my remarks with "if true."

 

 

 

Then you should have seen the point when Tyler Lewis's dad said it was 'a few' and not many.

Edited by PurplePride92

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.