NC State Player gets classless chats from Duke Student Body

16thBBall Fan

NC State Tyler Lewis Grandmother Just Died, So Duke Fans Chant “How’s Your Grandma?”

Losing your grandmother is a traumatic experience and by all accounts Lewis was very close to his. She just passed away last Friday and understandably he is taking it hard, but was playing through it. The National Media treats Duke with kid gloves and as if they have Halos, but what are they going to say about this?

I think I figured out how to put it on here if not below is where yo ucan watch it.

You can watch the video on MSN Bling currently.

Tyler Lewis Chanted at by Cameron Crazies - YouTube

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you sure? Sounded like where's your grandma to me but I wouldn't bet money on it. I can hardly understand chants when I am at the games.

Most reporters and even some Duke fans/students who were there said it was "How's your Grandma"....Said students were passing word throughout the arena that his grandma just passed away so they were going to do a grandma chant....Just disgusting.

Are you sure? Sounded like where's your grandma to me but I wouldn't bet money on it. I can hardly understand chants when I am at the games.

No, that's my opinion.

I saw on Twitter earlier the claims by others that Duke was chanting about the grandmother & that the Duke people were claiming it was "past your bedtime." When I clicked on the link provided in this thread, it seemed clear to me that it was "past your bedtime."

Plus, there's a part of me that has a really hard time believing that the Duke students would chant something so cruel.

No, that's my opinion.

I saw on Twitter earlier the claims by others that Duke was chanting about the grandmother & that the Duke people were claiming it was "past your bedtime." When I clicked on the link provided in this thread, it seemed clear to me that it was "past your bedtime."

Plus, there's a part of me that has a really hard time believing that the Duke students would chant something so cruel.

Same here. People want to believe the Dukies would do something classless so it is what is. I hadn't seen anyone refuting what they said until you posted it and after researching it a little more I'd be surprised if they stooped that low. At this point people will believe what they want.

No, that's my opinion.

Kids will be Kids and they will be cruel.

The worst by far was a chant at Steve Kerr whose father had been killed in Lebanon by Terrorists. "PLO" was what they chanted. I think it was Stanford but I can't recall since it was in the late 80's.

Same here. People want to believe the Dukies would do something classless so it is what is. I hadn't seen anyone refuting what they said until you posted it and after researching it a little more I'd be surprised if they stooped that low. At this point people will believe what they want.

I hate Duke & would love to be able to pounce on them for anything, but I heard "past your bedtime."

It makes sense too. The kid looks about 13.

Kids will be Kids and they will be cruel.

The worst by far was a chant at Steve Kerr whose father had been killed in Lebanon by Terrorists. "PLO" was what they chanted. I think it was Stanford but I can't recall since it was in the late 80's.

Oh, no doubt they'll be cruel. I just felt like they didn't say what is being claimed.

I didn't know that about Steve Kerr & certainly not about that chant. Awful.