Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NC State Player gets classless chats from Duke Student Body

Featured Replies

NC State Tyler Lewis Grandmother Just Died, So Duke Fans Chant “How’s Your Grandma?”

 

Losing your grandmother is a traumatic experience and by all accounts Lewis was very close to his. She just passed away last Friday and understandably he is taking it hard, but was playing through it. The National Media treats Duke with kid gloves and as if they have Halos, but what are they going to say about this?

 

I think I figured out how to put it on here if not below is where yo ucan watch it.

 

You can watch the video on MSN Bling currently.

 

Tyler Lewis Chanted at by Cameron Crazies - YouTube

  • Replies 50
  • Views 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sad day for Duke fans like myself. Very classless act by a school not known for classless acts. They crossed the line with this one.

If true, totally classless and what goes around, comes around. Especially since Duke has a player sitting out this season due to grieving over his sister's passing...

They were chanting "past your bedtime."

 

 

Are you sure? Sounded like where's your grandma to me but I wouldn't bet money on it. I can hardly understand chants when I am at the games.

Are you sure? Sounded like where's your grandma to me but I wouldn't bet money on it. I can hardly understand chants when I am at the games.

 

Most reporters and even some Duke fans/students who were there said it was "How's your Grandma"....Said students were passing word throughout the arena that his grandma just passed away so they were going to do a grandma chant....Just disgusting.

Are you sure? Sounded like where's your grandma to me but I wouldn't bet money on it. I can hardly understand chants when I am at the games.

 

No, that's my opinion.

 

I saw on Twitter earlier the claims by others that Duke was chanting about the grandmother & that the Duke people were claiming it was "past your bedtime." When I clicked on the link provided in this thread, it seemed clear to me that it was "past your bedtime."

 

Plus, there's a part of me that has a really hard time believing that the Duke students would chant something so cruel.

No, that's my opinion.

 

I saw on Twitter earlier the claims by others that Duke was chanting about the grandmother & that the Duke people were claiming it was "past your bedtime." When I clicked on the link provided in this thread, it seemed clear to me that it was "past your bedtime."

 

Plus, there's a part of me that has a really hard time believing that the Duke students would chant something so cruel.

 

 

Same here. People want to believe the Dukies would do something classless so it is what is. I hadn't seen anyone refuting what they said until you posted it and after researching it a little more I'd be surprised if they stooped that low. At this point people will believe what they want.

Gregg Doyel @GreggDoyelCBS

Look, Duke fans have hated me for years. And if you don't like me, I don't like you. But I heard "past your bedtime."

No, that's my opinion.

 

I saw on Twitter earlier the claims by others that Duke was chanting about the grandmother & that the Duke people were claiming it was "past your bedtime." When I clicked on the link provided in this thread, it seemed clear to me that it was "past your bedtime."

 

Plus, there's a part of me that has a really hard time believing that the Duke students would chant something so cruel.

 

Kids will be Kids and they will be cruel.

 

The worst by far was a chant at Steve Kerr whose father had been killed in Lebanon by Terrorists. "PLO" was what they chanted. I think it was Stanford but I can't recall since it was in the late 80's.

Same here. People want to believe the Dukies would do something classless so it is what is. I hadn't seen anyone refuting what they said until you posted it and after researching it a little more I'd be surprised if they stooped that low. At this point people will believe what they want.

 

I hate Duke & would love to be able to pounce on them for anything, but I heard "past your bedtime."

 

It makes sense too. The kid looks about 13.

Kids will be Kids and they will be cruel.

 

The worst by far was a chant at Steve Kerr whose father had been killed in Lebanon by Terrorists. "PLO" was what they chanted. I think it was Stanford but I can't recall since it was in the late 80's.

 

Oh, no doubt they'll be cruel. I just felt like they didn't say what is being claimed.

 

I didn't know that about Steve Kerr & certainly not about that chant. Awful.

I hate Duke & would love to be able to pounce on them for anything, but I heard "past your bedtime."

 

It makes sense too. The kid looks about 13.

 

What about all the reporters that were there saying it was "How's Your Grandma"? They lying?

My friend Michael Rudolph sums up my feelings on Twitter:

 

Michael Rudolph @MRudolphComedy

I absolutely despise Duke and I like Tyler Lewis....but that sounded like "Past your Bedtime" to me....

What about all the reporters that were there saying it was "How's Your Grandma"? They lying?

 

There are reporters saying the students were chanting both things.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.