Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NC State Player gets classless chats from Duke Student Body

Featured Replies

I hear bedtime on the 1st free throw. I hear the grandma chant on the 2nd.

  • Replies 50
  • Views 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chants can really be hard to understand. I can give a prime example of back when I was a kid The NewCath students would cheer "Hey (name of person) give us the sign." In which they would keep chanting that until that person stood up and gave the number one sign, then they would erupt in cheers. Well.....Kenny Anderson had addressed the NCC student body one day and was at the basketball game that night and was opposite side of the floor from the students. He thought they were saying Hey Kenny and then something vulgar. Hey was furious and let it be known that he was furious!!!!!!!!! UGH bad situation.

There are reporters saying the students were chanting both things.

 

Right, so the most likely scenario is they chanted both. From the sounds of it, it wasn't the entire student body, just a small section of it. Either way, classless.

Right, so the most likely scenario is they chanted both. From the sounds of it, it wasn't the entire student body, just a small section of it. Either way, classless.

 

From the father's account of things, this is spot-on.

Unfortunately, Dawkins should probably prepare for the worst when they head to State next season.

Unfortunately, Dawkins should probably prepare for the worst when they head to State next season.

 

I'm afraid you're right.

Truthfully, I have a hard time believing Coach K would allow something like that to take place on a grand scale.

Truthfully, I have a hard time believing Coach K would allow something like that to take place on a grand scale.

 

Same point Gregg Doyel made.

Truthfully, I have a hard time believing Coach K would allow something like that to take place on a grand scale.

 

:thumb: I tend to agree, although I don't think he's the saint that many portray him as.

:thumb: I tend to agree, although I don't think he's the saint that many portray him as.

 

 

Agreed. I can see him being as dirty as Ole Miss football. :D

They were chanting "past your bedtime."

 

Correct. They also said "How's your grandma" on #2.

 

YIKES.

Correct. They also said "How's your grandma" on #2.

 

YIKES.

 

 

A few. Not they.

Having a relative currently attending Duke I can tell you this is being addressed with the student body.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.