Campbell County 67 Simon Kenton 61 OT

Wow, very nice win for the Camels. Congrats. McGovney (18) and Holbrook (23) are both special players and when they are on the Camels will be very hard to beat for anyone. They also have a great supporting cast to go with them. Good luck to both teams as they move on towards the district tournament.

I am beginning to think SK is overrated. This loss is disappointing. Fortunately, it doesn't mean much for SK's chances in the 8th region.

Every team is overrated...or underrated. Depending on where you sit.

Congrats to the SK seniors- Ayers, Barnes, Bowling, Montgomery, Reckerd, Sampson, Swanson and Yanke.

I am beginning to think SK is overrated. This loss is disappointing. Fortunately, it doesn't mean much for SK's chances in the 8th region.

I don't know enough about Simon Kenton to say anything about them. I thought the Pioneers played well against the Camels. The Camels rose to the occasion. I also believe the Camels getting back close to 100% healthy, and the talented core of underclassmen are getting some varsity experience under their belts. Some don't realize that the Camels have 2 freshmen and 3 sophomores. The Camels consistently start 1 senior, 2 juniors, 1 sophomore, and 1 freshman, with the other sophomores, and freshmen getting good minutes. The Camels are getting better every game.

Campbell County had four players score in double figures, led by junior guard Corey Holbrook and his game-high 23 points.

McGovney addded 18 points, sophomore forward Deandre Jackson scored 12 points and freshman Matt Wilson chipped in 10.