Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Mississippi Updates

Featured Replies

Granted I've been doing some writing and not 100% focused on the game, but has Ole Miss ran an offensive set yet? I haven't seen the ball reversed at any point and every shot has been with 1 or fewer passes...

I think Ole Miss is playing a game that if they pass the ball more than 2 times before a shot that guy owes the rest of the team $5 each

  • Replies 192
  • Views 17.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Granted I've been doing some writing and not 100% focused on the game, but has Ole Miss ran an offensive set yet? I haven't seen the ball reversed at any point and every shot has been with 1 or fewer passes...

 

Pretty much nailed it.

What makes UK being so bad this year even worse is the fact that this year college basketball is so down. Makes them look even worse.

Did you all hear that OHio St and Wisconsin game, Wis had 0 foul shots the entire game. How in the world is that possible? The officiating is horrible all over the country. You can't tell me not one Wis player was fouled when taking a shot.

  • Author
Did you all hear that OHio St and Wisconsin game, Wis had 0 foul shots the entire game. How in the world is that possible? The officiating is horrible all over the country. You can't tell me not one Wis player was fouled when taking a shot.

 

Wow. That's unbelievable.

I could score 19 points a game if I shot 35-40 shots per game . First time I have seen Henderson not impressed . He is a hustler ,though . White was very impressive in the first half .

Did you all hear that OHio St and Wisconsin game, Wis had 0 foul shots the entire game. How in the world is that possible? The officiating is horrible all over the country. You can't tell me not one Wis player was fouled when taking a shot.

 

I'm guessing they were on the road.

More ticky tack.

If Poytress keeps playing this well, he is going to keep Hood on the bench.

Goodwin and Harrow need to watch Poulson and Hood play, they actually know how to move the ball and not be selfish.

 

That's because they don't want to shoot. :lol:

Wiltjer needs to stay out of foul trouble, he is their entire offense.

Wiltjer can stroke it. I like watching him shoot when he is hitting.

That's because they don't want to shoot. :lol:

Thats fine with me as long as they get the ball to the open man. I wish goodwin didn't want to shoot. What's his FG% this year, something like 26% from the field?

Thats fine with me as long as they get the ball to the open man. I wish goodwin didn't want to shoot. What's his FG% this year, something like 26% from the field?

 

Close, 43%. :D

IF UK can pull off the miracle tonight that will be the first win all season to a team ranked in the top 60 in RPI lol

 

Don't know if it's true, but it's what I heard last week.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.