Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Mississippi Updates

Featured Replies

Henderson's dad was his coach. Wonder who is his barber?

  • Replies 192
  • Views 17.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Time to start with the ticky tack fouls against Ole Miss

 

Ask and ye shall receive.

 

The refs need to give it a rest.

Wiltjer is playing solid so far.

 

He has even gotten physical a couple of times...

The CATS may need to have Tom Leach suit up in the 2nd half.

Well these refs have decided that neither team should be allowed to go 15 seconds without a foul being called.

The CATS may need to have Tom Leach suit up in the 2nd half.

 

If it comes down to announcers playing I like our odds, we've got former all SEC player Keith Carter on the broadcast team.

I didn't think it was possible, but I think Goodwin has actually gotten worse.

If it comes down to announcers playing I like our odds, we've got former all SEC player Keith Carter on the broadcast team.

 

Where is Alan Cutler when we need him. :D

How do you let them shoot an air ball and let them get their own rebound?

How do you let them shoot an air ball and let them get their own rebound?

 

I think it was partially blocked, not sure it was a straight up air ball.

I didn't want to admit it cause I had hope......but man this team is really bad..

If I was any SEC coach and if it was a close game, I'd clear my bench with scrubs and have them play hack noel and put him on the line the entire half. Garunteed UK would only score 3 pts lol

I think it was partially blocked, not sure it was a straight up air ball.

Ok, but how do you let them get the rebound? lol. This team is bad

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.