January 30, 201313 yr Author Thats fine with me as long as they get the ball to the open man. I wish goodwin didn't want to shoot. What's his FG% this year, something like 26% from the field? 43% per ESPN
January 30, 201313 yr Which ref called that foul? The bad one.....oh I guess that doesn't narrow it down much
January 30, 201313 yr Author Give me a break it's been called about the same both ways. Hey! I'm just having fun here!
January 30, 201313 yr Ole Miss is terrible on defense. We typically do better than we have tonight, but this is a horrible effort tonight. Reggie and Murphy being in foul trouble has hurt a lot.
January 30, 201313 yr This is beginning to look like an NBA all star game. Drive for a layup, drive for a layup, drive for a layup
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.