Dave Fraley resigns at Pulaski County

Big article in this mornings Commonwealth Journal. Couldn't find a link to the story online, but the paper said that he decided to step down due to Heath Issues. And it went on to say that he didnt have any immediate heath problems at this time, but he had some major heath concerns. I've also heard from multiple sources that two of Fraley's Players have decided to transfer after basketball season. The same two havent been to practice since the PC VS SWHS basketball game.

I remember when all the termoil was swirling around that Dave had recruited the two and from my sources those two wouldnt be here in ky if it wasnt for the fine recruiting job done by none other than Wayne co's Rodney woods so it looks to me that the two players need to go back to Indiana and stay there

Coach Fraley, is a tru high school bball legend, from his early days in Powell co, to thru his glory days with Reggie Hanson at Pulaski, i actually saw coach fraley help out a friend of his in eastern ky in the late nineties and his mind for the game was awesome, he is a true legend