Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Ship

Featured Replies

9th Region

 

 

Boys QFs - Mon. (Feb 25) & Tues (Feb 26) starting at 6:30pm each evening

Girls QFs - Wed (Feb 27) & Fri (Mar 1) starting at 6:30pm each evening

Boys SFs - Sat (Mar 2) starting at 12pm

Girls SFs - Sun (Mar 3) starting at 12pm

Boys Finals - Sun (Mar 3) starting at 6pm

Girls Finals - Mon (Mar 4) starting at 7pm

 

Got this from a reliable source on FB today.

9th Region

 

 

Boys QFs - Mon. (Feb 25) & Tues (Feb 26) starting at 6:30pm each evening

Girls QFs - Wed (Feb 27) & Fri (Mar 1) starting at 6:30pm each evening

Boys SFs - Sat (Mar 2) starting at 12pm

Girls SFs - Sun (Mar 3) starting at 12pm

Boys Finals - Sun (Mar 3) starting at 6pm

Girls Finals - Mon (Mar 4) starting at 7pm

 

Got this from a reliable source on FB today.

 

Thanks Panda, but crap, I am in San Diego on a business trip Feb 27-March 2, I'm gonna be banking o my BGP friends for updates.

  • Author
Thanks Panda, but crap, I am in San Diego on a business trip Feb 27-March 2, I'm gonna be banking o my BGP friends for updates.

 

Back in time for the finals anyway!

Thanks Panda, but crap, I am in San Diego on a business trip Feb 27-March 2, I'm gonna be banking o my BGP friends for updates.

 

Look at the bright side...if Holmes makes it to the finals, you will atleast get to see that.

 

Really wish the finals weren't that Sunday...supposed to go to Freedom Hall for the game between Montverde and Huntington Prep.

Thanks Panda, but crap, I am in San Diego on a business trip Feb 27-March 2, I'm gonna be banking o my BGP friends for updates.

 

I'll go for you....love San Dog.

Where are the games played? NKU Arena?

Walter, I saw Huntington Prep last Friday over at the Play-by-Play Classic at Withrow. The Express has a all star starting 5 and is very fun to watch led by Andrew Wiggins, who is unsigned at the time for college. 3 of the other starters have already signed at Florida St, Tennessee and Arkansas. Not a bad starting 5.

Walter, I saw Huntington Prep last Friday over at the Play-by-Play Classic at Withrow. The Express has a all star starting 5 and is very fun to watch led by Andrew Wiggins, who is unsigned at the time for college. 3 of the other starters have already signed at Florida St, Tennessee and Arkansas. Not a bad starting 5.

 

I saw them earlier in the year at Scott Co. They also have Dom Woodson who is committed to Baylor.

 

As loaded as Huntington is, Montverde is even more loaded:

 

Kasey Hill- Top 10 2013 Committed to Florida

Dakari Johnson- Top 10 2013 Committed to UK

Devin Williams- Top 100 2013 Committed to West Va

D'Angelo Russell- Top 15 2014 Un-Committed

So is the Regional draw on Sunday, then the games start Monday?? Seems like they should give teams more time to prepare. The teams in Mondays games get only a Sunday night practice to prepare for their biggest game of the season!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.