Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NFC 62 AFC 35 - Pro Bowl

Featured Replies

I was stationed in Hawaii for 3.5 years and had the opportunity to see three of these games. The only reason in my estimation to keep this going is for NFL fans in Hawaii to have the opportunity to see the game up close, but that is the only reason.

 

That's a good point. While I'm not sure that would be a primary reason for keeping the game, I can see why the state of Hawaii would be interested in keeping the game going.

You mean people actually wasted hours of their life watching this garbage? I can't imagine being bored enough to where I'd ever even consider watching this.

I'm mixed about it. I enjoyed the offensive show, but I think defenses stop playing around halftime. It is kind of ridiculous that nobody on either line moves on an extra point. Toward the end of the game, I've never seen so many "stand-up" tackles. I'm ok with it as long as I remember what it is. The views of Hawaii are nice (including cheerleaders). Hearing some of the plays being called in the huddle is cool. I do wish the game mattered more, but don't see how it can be made like the baseball All-Star game.

 

At least they play for a half, unlike the NBA allstar game.

 

There Exhibition games all for show whats the big deal.

A.J. Green had a big game. 7 catches for 119 yards and 3 TDs. The rest of the Bengals were non-factors.

 

I know AFC didn't win but AJ should of gotten MVP of the game.

The Pro Bowl out-drew the Heat-Celtics, MD-Duke, MSU-Indiana and the Aussie Open finals - combined.

The Pro Bowl out-drew the Heat-Celtics, MD-Duke, MSU-Indiana and the Aussie Open finals - combined.

 

And as long as that happens, advertisers will pay for commercial time. The Pro Bowl is a cash cow for the NFL. It isn't going anywhere.

Geno Atkins played pretty good with a sack.

 

What I found funny is through the entire game the announcers kept talking about how much better this game was than last years. How the players were actually playing hard etc. How can you say players are actually playing hard when 97 points are scored in a game and when the 62 points put up by the NFC is a record for most points put up by a team in the pro bowl.

 

They kept trying to polish a turd and I wasn't buying it.

 

Agreed. I watched the first drive of the game saw AJ Green score and that was enough for me, couldn't make myself watch much more. They just need to make it a complete skills competition for the players. The Pro Bowl QB's compete against each other, WR's, etc. It still would probably get the viewers, but actually maybe be better to watch than the game itself.

Anybody remember when a band of college all-stars took on the reigning NFL champs in a summer game at Soldier Field? That was a good all-star game.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.