Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

JOB Updates

Featured Replies

Does anyone have any info about the Job openings across the state?

 

North Oldham

Bourbon

West jess...........ETC?

  • Replies 39
  • Views 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

West Jess are conducting interviews tomorrow. Narrowed to 5 but I have no names. Have not heard anything on North Oldham. Bo Co are accepting resumes' until the end of month then first of Feb. will review and decide on the ones to interview. I know that's not much but all I've heard.

Any news from West Jessamine? They were to have their interviews today. I know it's early but what's going on with Rowan?

Does anyone have any info about the Job openings across the state?

 

North Oldham

Bourbon

West jess...........ETC?

I heard Bourbon was Foley from Frankfort...if he wanted it.

I heard the same. I know Craig would do a great job where ever he goes but I do not understand why he would leave Frankfort for the Bo Co job. I realize he graduated from there and starting his coaching career there but still. I've always heard you can never go home. Although I don't truly believe that, I will say it would be very difficult to go home. (back to your alma mater) Within a few years he would be coaching kids of the players he played with. That would be hard to do. I wish him the best where ever he is next season. He is one class act and man of great character.

So did Cornell Burbage and Duffer Duffy.

Whoa! That one caught me by surprise. I thought Coach Foley was set in Frankfort and was only looking at Bo Co because he played there. Good Luck Coach!! West would get a good one with Craig. Good list of applicants.

So did Cornell Burbage and Duffer Duffy.

That kind of suprised me! Is Duffy the Coach at Henderson Co or is that his son?

Duffer Duffy is the son but he is also the head coach at Henderson High school.

Duffy interesting... I have heard he was not happy at Henderson

I had heard that there were 4 interviews at West yesterday. Assuming the candidates mentioned here were interviewed, that leaves at least 1. Any Ideas who that might have been?

 

Also, Bourbon Co. seems to be taking their time, any news out of there?

Bo Co is waiting until Feb to rerview canidates from what I was told

Did any of the present assistants at West Jessamine interview? With several established Head Coaches interviewing that might make it tough on them.

Bourbon must be throwing around some promises to have any interest at all, man they were awful the last few years. It was almost impossible not to score 50 on them.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.