Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

IS it me or College Basketball weak this season ?

Featured Replies

Call it what ever you like, weak, strong, smelly, foul, ..., etc.

 

I call it fun.

 

I enjoy it as well because I am a huge college basketball guy. But since my renewed interest in the NBA over the past 5-6 years, the product of the college game seems to be getting worse. Or it may just be my imagination. I appreciate more now the elite type players.

  • Replies 77
  • Views 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
But when you can draw this line directly to the "top" teams....

 

Columbia 75 Villanova 57

Villanova 73 Louisville 64

 

Florida Gulf Coast 63 Miami 51

Miami 90 Duke 63

 

It doesn't signify a depth of good teams, it signifies a lack of good teams.

 

I know, I know you can probably go back and play that game in years past. To me, I just don't see a lot of offensive talent out there. The Big 10 is the best conference and you are still seeing games in the 40's among the top teams. I have yet to see an argument for why it is not down, only arguments against people who do think it is down...

 

I still maintain it is at the same level it has been for years.

I still maintain it is at the same level it has been for years.

You can claim that all you want, I still think you are wrong.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.