Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Scoreboard

Featured Replies

During these tournaments it is frustrating to go to the KHSAA scoreboard and see that few of the next round matches have been updated.

I used to call in scores and it is a simple process. Leave a message with the information and it was updated within an hour.

COACHES, PLEASE UPDATE THE INFORMATION FOR YOUR TEAM/TOURNAMENT!

 

That is all

Biggest issue is that no one is at the KHSAA over break, therefore I am sure that is main reason it is not being done.

  • Author

The scores are being updated so someone is able to make updates. I'm going to stick with my bet that coaches or their designees are not providing the information.

Republic bank tourney score keepers are taking care of emailing results to khsaa

I wish we could see brackets for these tourneys!!! Some are not even posted. :madman:

  • Author
Republic bank tourney score keepers are taking care of emailing results to khsaa

 

And scores are there. However, the next round match ups are not. This is why I don't believe plantman's theory to be correct.

And scores are there. However, the next round match ups are not. This is why I don't believe plantman's theory to be correct.

 

If you submit them online dont they post automatically? if you call them in, then someone at KHSAA has to post them.

  • Author

When I was the designee, I only called. It was over the break and I just left messages. The scores and the next round match ups and times were updated by whoever was listening to those messages.

Maybe it is all done online now. But if so, the school should be able to update the schedule as well...

  • Author

1-800-453-6882 is the phone number. I think anyone can call and report. Know the schedule or a missing score? Give them a call.

 

I don't know an email.

Elden May is the one over the scoreboard (games, scores, tourney's etc. etc.) but his email link doesn't work that's listed on KHSAA. I think that they should leave all the sports up instead of just doing them by season

Another thing I don't like is on tournaments with teams playing early in the day, when you call the final score in, they take forever posting it when at night when you call one in, it's posted within a few seconds, most of the time.

During these tournaments it is frustrating to go to the KHSAA scoreboard and see that few of the next round matches have been updated.

I used to call in scores and it is a simple process. Leave a message with the information and it was updated within an hour.

COACHES, PLEASE UPDATE THE INFORMATION FOR YOUR TEAM/TOURNAMENT!

 

That is all

 

Amen !!!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.