Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Scoreboard

Featured Replies

Republic bank tourney score keepers are taking care of emailing results to khsaa

 

Still frustrating to see all the TBAs.

 

And with all the crazy stuff happening in this particular tourney, it's not entirely a surprise.

Another thing I don't like is on tournaments with teams playing early in the day, when you call the final score in, they take forever posting it when at night when you call one in, it's posted within a few seconds, most of the time.

 

Got to give the KHSAA a break on this one, as try to find scores from another HSAA such as Ohio on-line!

 

IMHO, If there is a fault in updating the schedule of the games, it lays with the school who is hosting the tourney! They have the ability of updating the schedule on-line!

 

As far as updating the games as they are called in, come on, it's great what the KHSAA does via Rieherds scoreboard but to think they need to man the phones 24/7...Naw!!

Does anyone know when they actually update the other season's sports on the scoreboard so people can actually see their respectable team's schedule for that sport?

Does anyone know when they actually update the other season's sports on the scoreboard so people can actually see their respectable team's schedule for that sport?

 

When your HS AD/Coach does it! Each school has a password to allow someone to add schedules, stats, rosters and when they do the work, you will see it!

 

Hold your horse's as baseball doesn't start for a while and trust me and I think others will tell you too, there is no one and I mean no one, who enjoys baseball as much as I do! :lol:

When your HS AD/Coach does it! Each school has a password to allow someone to add schedules, stats, rosters and when they do the work, you will see it!

 

Hold your horse's as baseball doesn't start for a while and trust me and I think others will tell you too, there is no one and I mean no one, who enjoys baseball as much as I do! :lol:

 

I know they are the only ones that can do it unless you send KHSAA an email and have them to add the games incase your busy but what I was referring too is when does KHSAA update the seasons so the schedules start appearing for upcoming sports seasons on KHSAA, like for instance, when will they update Football season to 2013 so people can see the 2013 football schedules?

 

 

I'm a big baseball fan, it may seem that I'm not because of me posting so much in the basketball forum but I am, I love the diamond.

I know they are the only ones that can do it unless you send KHSAA an email and have them to add the games incase your busy but what I was referring too is when does KHSAA update the seasons so the schedules start appearing for upcoming sports seasons on KHSAA, like for instance, when will they update Football season to 2013 so people can see the 2013 football schedules?

 

 

I'm a big baseball fan, it may seem that I'm not because of me posting so much in the basketball forum but I am, I love the diamond.

 

Football? I would call the AD at the school you are wondering about and get the schedule from him. Don't think they post the schedule for football this early!

 

Baseball? Some are up, see Boone County, others are not, see CovCath, it's up to the coaches and AD!

Still frustrating to see all the TBAs.

 

And with all the crazy stuff happening in this particular tourney, it's not entirely a surprise.

 

 

I know of one TBA that I personally called in with the team name. They corrected a previous score but left the TBA for some reason.

 

Lots of people are falling down in their responsibilities it would seem.

Football? I would call the AD at the school you are wondering about and get the schedule from him. Don't think they post the schedule for football this early!

 

Baseball? Some are up, see Boone County, others are not, see CovCath, it's up to the coaches and AD!

 

 

 

I was just using that as an example when the 2013 will be updated by KHSAA so they appear on the scoreboard. I think maxpreps activates their seasons for fall sports around the beginning of the year so that's when I figure KHSAA updates theirs.

 

 

 

 

I know of one TBA that I personally called in with the team name. They corrected a previous score but left the TBA for some reason.

 

Lots of people are falling down in their responsibilities it would seem.

 

 

I've done that before.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.