Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NFL Coaching Carousel

Featured Replies

 

Does his style really fit for Chicago?

 

Does Chicago's style fit Chicago?

  • Replies 50
  • Views 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hopefull the new GM in SD fires Rivers, what a whiny little clown he is.

 

Whiny but can still sling it. He's not the problem.

Cardinals fire Wisenhut and the GM.

 

Some think former Bengal DB Ray Horton will get the job in AZ.

Which job will Chip Kelly land?

Does Chicago's style fit Chicago?

 

Thats a deep dish question right there!

Wonder if Lovie will get another HC job. Wouldn't mind seeing the Giants look at him as a DC if he'd be interested.

Because the success Carroll and Harbraugh has hd coming out of the college coaching I guess we will see more and more teams look in that direction. I don't think it'll have the same results.

Does his style really fit for Chicago?

 

The complaint, for some time, with Lovie is that he is clueless offensively. The defense is established. Could be a quick fix with a gunslinger and B Marshall.

Which job will Chip Kelly land?

 

I think it's a big job, if/when he leaves. I could see Dallas...when Jones dies. That's the type of job but I don't see him going there with Jones having his hand in everything. I don't see him leaving for a Buffalo/Cleveland.

I think it's a big job, if/when he leaves. I could see Dallas...when Jones dies. That's the type of job but I don't see him going there with Jones having his hand in everything. I don't see him leaving for a Buffalo/Cleveland.

 

He came close to leaving last year. Now with the threat of NCAA sanctions he may be even more motivated.

He came close to leaving last year. Now with the threat of NCAA sanctions he may be even more motivated.

 

Agreed. I just don't like seeing good college coaches make the jump.

I can't believe they fired Lovie!

1 Playoff berth in the last 6 years. Not going to get it done.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.