December 31, 201213 yr -Adam Schefter @AdamSchefter Arizona and Chicago have asked for and received permission to interview Broncos OC Mike McCoy for their HC job. Will interview this weekend. -Adam Schefter @AdamSchefter Raiders have released OC Greg Knapp, special teams coordinator Steve Hoffman, IL coach Frank Pollack and linebackers coach Johnny Holland. -Adam Schefter @AdamSchefter Panthers announced HC Ron Rivera will meet with owner Jerry Richardson to discuss his future. -Adam Schefter @AdamSchefter Jets and Jaguars have asked permission from San Francisco to interview 49ers director of player personnel Tom Gamble for their GM jobs.
December 31, 201213 yr I don't get how Rex Ryan keeps his job. Sad for Andy Reid, not that the firing isn't justified but losing your kid and your job in the same year? OUCH
December 31, 201213 yr Because the success Carroll and Harbraugh has hd coming out of the college coaching I guess we will see more and more teams look in that direction. I don't think it'll have the same results. Carroll's first tenure in the NFL was not distinguished. Harbaugh is an aberration. Steve Spurrier was not a success either. Nor was Saban.
December 31, 201213 yr I don't get how Rex Ryan keeps his job. Sad for Andy Reid, not that the firing isn't justified but losing your kid and your job in the same year? OUCH I agree. McElroy should have been in there about week 3.
January 1, 201313 yr Someone makes his predictions: Jon Gruden to Chargers? Predictions for coach, GM openings - NFL.com
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.