December 31, 201213 yr Reports say the Bears have asked permission to talk to Denver's OC. Isn't that Peyton Manning?
December 31, 201213 yr Reports say the Bears have asked permission to talk to Denver's OC. Isn't that Peyton Manning? Would make sense for Denver, let Peyton bring in his guy for his offense.
December 31, 201213 yr Who isn't getting fired today? If Jason Garrett isn't next I know some Cowboy fans ready to jump ship.
December 31, 201213 yr I can't believe they fired Lovie! Missed the playoffs 5 of the last 6 seasons. Can't say I am surprised.
December 31, 201213 yr Would love to see Chip Kelly at Chicago. Does his style really fit for Chicago?
December 31, 201213 yr Norv Turner and GM AJ Smith have been fired. Hopefull the new GM in SD fires Rivers, what a whiny little clown he is.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.