Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Notre Dame predictions

Who wins? 10 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Kentucky
      70%
    • Notre Dame
      30%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Cats go on the road Thursday night in South Bend. Irish have a Monday night tune-up against Chicago State. Can the young Cats get a nice win on the road?

How good is ND? My first thought is these Cats aren't good enough to win at ND but I could be overrating ND. Cats may win this game convincingly.

  • Author

Hard to tell with Notre Dame. They've got some good experience. 5-1 on the year, losing in Overtime at home to St. Joe's. Kentucky is more talented, but the hostile road environment is what concerns me. I honestly don't know how to pick this one yet.

Hard to tell with Notre Dame. They've got some good experience. 5-1 on the year, losing in Overtime at home to St. Joe's. Kentucky is more talented, but the hostile road environment is what concerns me. I honestly don't know how to pick this one yet.

 

Interesting. Sounds like a great game to watch and for the Cats to grow and learn from.

 

If ND wins will that be another home and home series in the state of Indiana that will be ended abruptly?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry, couldn't resist. I mean it was right there for the taking. :lol:

  • Author
Interesting. Sounds like a great game to watch and for the Cats to grow and learn from.

 

If ND wins will that be another home and home series in the state of Indiana that will be ended abruptly?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry, couldn't resist. I mean it was right there for the taking. :lol:

 

That was funny. :lol:

 

I hate you.

  • Author

The 2012/13 Kentucky State Champion Duke Blue Devils

 

:lol:

 

I really, really hate you.

I was hoping for those replies. I can hit the sack now. :lol: :lol:

  • Author
I was hoping for those replies. I can hit the sack now. :lol: :lol:

 

I'm on my way to Danville now. Going to kill you in your sleep.

I'm on my way to Danville now. Going to kill you in your sleep.

 

Been up for a while. You must have gotten lost. :lol:

Been up for a while. You must have gotten lost. :lol:

 

probably ran out of gas.

 

ND's schedule to this point has been Downy soft... Cats will win this one.

Can the young Cats handle a hostile environment for the first time? That've probably got better talent, but that doesn't always win games. I think if UK doesn't he rattled they can pull out a close game.

Can the young Cats handle a hostile environment for the first time? That've probably got better talent, but that doesn't always win games. I think if UK doesn't he rattled they can pull out a close game.

 

That's what I am thinking.

Can the young Cats handle a hostile environment for the first time? That've probably got better talent, but that doesn't always win games. I think if UK doesn't he rattled they can pull out a close game.

 

From what I understand the Barclay's Center was rather hostile and definitely in favor of Maryland. I think that experience helps against ND, and wouldn't concern me as much.

I think the Cats will prevail. UK by 9..

 

Will Harrow play?

I like our chances with Harrow back running the point. Go Cats!!!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.