Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Paintsville @ Magoffin prediction

Featured Replies

any predictions

ill take magoffin by 3-5 points

Paintsville - 82

Magoffin County - 55

Magoffin will battle to the bitter end. Paintsville 72-Magoffin66

Paintsville should win this one easy, but they way they have been playing you never know!

Paintsville should win this one easy, but they way they have been playing you never know!

I would be shocked if anyone beats Magoffin "easy" this year at Magoffin. And I don't see Paintsville beating anyone "easy" right now no matter where they play them. They have no inside game, and their guards are not playing like they were expected to this year. I'll predict that Magoffin dominates the Tigers on the boards and pulls the mild upset!!

Paintsville in a close one.

Paintsville 73

Magoffin County 60

 

I say that Landon and J.D. will play much better games and I hope that Grimm keeps on working hard, he's been playing some really good basketball lately. Kevin and whoever else will guard Helton better come ready to play, he's a tough guy to handle.

Good Luck Paintsville!!!

I'd like to see Paintsville get their act together and come to play as a team. If this happens, there should be no problem. I'd have to agree with you A2000, Grimm is playing some good ball right now. I would say, "Good Luck" to the Tigers, but luck has nothing to do with it. Go Big Blue

I would be shocked if anyone beats Magoffin "easy" this year at Magoffin. And I don't see Paintsville beating anyone "easy" right now no matter where they play them. They have no inside game, and their guards are not playing like they were expected to this year. I'll predict that Magoffin dominates the Tigers on the boards and pulls the mild upset!!

 

Magoffin by 8 or 10.

 

But as far as this being a mild upset... Watch the reaction when Magoffin wins this one. The place will go nuts! I don't care if Paintsville is down or not, a win over Paintsville is ALWAYS a good win. Magoffin has been down for several years now. There are no mild upsets for the Hornets this year.

 

Also, the Hornets have not always played to their capabilities this season. So a solid game for them that produces a victory over anyone will be a great relief to the players and fans; something worthy of celebration.

Now, Napster, don't disappear on us if magoffin loses. thats a dangerous post and now you are open to some razzing if Magoffin dosent win.

  • Author

he has predicted magoffin 2 win before and still came back

I'll say Magoffin because they are at home by 3...

If Magoffin can bring their A game for 4 Qtrs the Tigers will go home a beat bunch of kittens. :banana:

If the Tigers bring their "A" game for four quarters, the smashed hornets will flutter of into the distance. :thumb:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.