Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Giants @ Bengals - Blacked out...

Featured Replies

Good thing I got tickets...

 

 

Still meeting up with guru and me right?

  • Replies 47
  • Views 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cincinnati has an NFL football team?

Still meeting up with guru and me right?

 

Are you going to stop by our tailgate?

 

I will be in a group of 3 and if it's okay we will probably stop by.

 

How early do you all arrive?

You can stop by with as many as you like as long as you byob. LOL

 

11am.

You can stop by with as many as you like as long as you byob. LOL

 

11am.

 

Sounds good we will be there. I can't remember where you have your tailgate set up so I will need to know that.

Lot A just north of the stadium underneath the Interstate. Anyone is welcome to stop by.

Lot A just north of the stadium underneath the Interstate. Anyone is welcome to stop by.

 

 

Cool thanks.

Sure, I just sent you a text if your number is still the same.

OK we get it. Do you have this posted saved so you can just copy and paste it?

 

Yes will you actually do it for me? This way it can save me the time...

I will be in a group of 3 and if it's okay we will probably stop by.

 

How early do you all arrive?

 

I doubt you were even worried about the Bengals winning. However to make things even better for you I have gone to the last 3 home games for the Bengals this year and they have lost all three. Yet I already have tickets to the game this Sunday too. So I think its safe to say you will be going home happy with a win most likely! haha

 

I doubt you were even worried about the Bengals winning. However to make things even better for you I have gone to the last 3 home games for the Bengals this year and they have lost all three. Yet I already have tickets to the game this Sunday too. So I think its safe to say you will be going home happy with a win most likely! haha

 

I have never seen one of my favorite sports teams win in Cincinnati.

 

I've seen 3-4 braves games and 1 giants game here and they always lose. So I'm hoping that changes Sunday.

I have never seen one of my favorite sports teams win in Cincinnati.

 

I've seen 3-4 braves games and 1 giants game here and they always lose. So I'm hoping that changes Sunday.

 

I'd say your odds are pretty good. I heard Rolle is going to talk to AJ with his pads.

You can stop by with as many as you like as long as you byob. LOL

 

11am.

 

Do you think any man wants to drink those girly beers you endulge in? A big old manly man like yourself needs to drink only the finest of beers, who cares if they are 150 calories a :Dpiece. :D

 

I'd say your odds are pretty good. I heard Rolle is going to talk to AJ with his pads.

 

Ill be happy if the manage to keep AJ under 100 yards. The Giants defense needs to step up and play well for a change.

Ill be happy if the manage to keep AJ under 100 yards. The Giants defense needs to step up and play well for a change.

 

AJ was talking some smack and that is very unlike him. He must think the Giants pass D really stinks...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.