Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Giants @ Bengals - Blacked out...

Featured Replies

 

AJ was talking some smack and that is very unlike him. He must think the Giants pass D really stinks...

 

They do.

  • Replies 47
  • Views 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They do.

 

Then it will come down to how well each DLine puts pressure on the QBs.

 

Then it will come down to how well each DLine puts pressure on the QBs.

 

I would think the Giants have the advantage on the d-line and O-line, but they are inconsistent at times so who knows.

In general terms I agree but if Johnson and Dunlap match up against a tackle that can't handle them then I would give the Gals the edge.

In general terms I agree but if Johnson and Dunlap match up against a tackle that can't handle them then I would give the Gals the edge.

 

The Giants have given up 8 sacks all year, if I'm not mistaken. With that said Diehl recently came back to RT and he sucks. Not sure why they benched Locklear in place of him but if you see pressure it will come from the RT's man most of the time.

The Giants have given up 8 sacks all year, if I'm not mistaken. With that said Diehl recently came back to RT and he sucks. Not sure why they benched Locklear in place of him but if you see pressure it will come from the RT's man most of the time.

 

Is Diehl the son in law?

Johnson will get some sacks! You can watch the game on First Row Sports.

This is my first year having the NFL Ticket (good deal by the way). Will I be able to watch the game on the 700 channels?

 

Is Diehl the son in law?

 

No that's Snee.

This is my first year having the NFL Ticket (good deal by the way). Will I be able to watch the game on the 700 channels?

 

Probably not if you get Cincinnati locals, which is ridiculous to me.

It is and always will be a baseball town. I predict the Bengals move to another town at their next opportunity.

I always thought Cincinnati was a town that prided itself on first-rate race relations. But I can live with "baseball town."

This is my first year having the NFL Ticket (good deal by the way). Will I be able to watch the game on the 700 channels?

 

No, you will not be able to view it on channels above 703, but you will see all of the red zone action live, as well as other action during the game when the Red Zone channel (703) shows it, usually happens when everything else is in commercial. The fact that the Chargers/Bucs game is also blacked out may help this one, as far as the Red Zone Channel goes.

Bengals up 17-6 at half.

24-6 in the 3rd.

Buddy of mine was saying Eli has struggled the past 3 or so games and it's continuing today. Is he fighting injuries as they just said the past 4.5 games he has 2td's and 6 int's.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.