Giants 26 49ers 3

They controlled the first quarter but they hardly dominated. They ran the ball well and stopped the giants once or twice. Once the Giants got in a rhythm it was over.

They should have been up 14 or 17 to nothing. Instead, they led 3-0 and were basically out of the game once the Giants took a 2-score lead.

I'll come by. Ill have my wife and a friend (a bengals fan) with me.

Should I contribute anything to the tailgate?

I'm not sure how much. It depends on how many people are there, and what is fixed. I'll pm you as the day gets closer.

They should have been up 14 or 17 to nothing. Instead, they led 3-0 and were basically out of the game once the Giants took a 2-score lead.

Shoulda woulda coulda...it's not like they dropped wide open passes. They missed two field goals but other than that it was just good defense by the Giants that stopped them.

Wow. Ahmad Bradshaw with over 100 yards. Giants defense had 3 interceptions and 6 sacks. Alex Smith played bad and Harbaugh made some questionable coaching decisions.

Akers missed two field goals as well MJ. :D

The first one surprised me. The second one, which was 50+ didn't. It happens I guess, doesnt' help my arguement. I think he's missed three on the year now.

As for Bradshaw, I had faith he'd still have a good game against the 49ers D. The Giants are a pretty soid team, especially when they concentrate on the run, opens things up so much more for the passing game.