Giants 26 49ers 3

I think they have a shot most definitely. But a lot of things can change between now and February.

Yes it can, but I think they are the best team in the NFL. Looking forward to seeing them play on November 11th. As a Bengals fan, it won't be pretty, but I'm still looking forward to seeing them play.

Yes it can, but I think they are the best team in the NFL. Looking forward to seeing them play on November 11th. As a Bengals fan, it won't be pretty, but I'm still looking forward to seeing them play.

Never know what you are going to get when the giants come to town. Ill be there though so I hope the Giants bring their A game. :D

I think the 49ers will win the Super Bowl.

That being said, they laid an egg today. One of the worst performances in the last few seasons.

They completely dominated the first quarter but didn't score any points. After that, it was all Giants. Great game by New York.

I think the 49ers will win the Super Bowl.

That being said, they laid an egg today. One of the worst performances in the last few seasons.

They completely dominated the first quarter but didn't score any points. After that, it was all Giants. Great game by New York.

I think the bad performance today was more to do with the Giants just playing better and having a better game plan.

The Niners game plan was terrible. I thought their use of the backup QB was odd.

I think the bad performance today was more to do with the Giants just playing better and having a better game plan.

The Niners game plan was terrible. I thought their use of the backup QB was odd.

It seems odd but they have done this for a few games now with some success. Their big problem was not being able to take a lead early in the game even though they were dominating the Giants.

Once they got behind, they had to go away from the run and essentially stopped using Gore. I think they went to the pass way too early. Some odd coaching moves in this one for sure.

It seems odd but they have done this for a few games now with some success. Their big problem was not being able to take a lead early in the game even though they were dominating the Giants.

Once they got behind, they had to go away from the run and essentially stopped using Gore. I think they went to the pass way too early. Some odd coaching moves in this one for sure.

They controlled the first quarter but they hardly dominated. They ran the ball well and stopped the giants once or twice. Once the Giants got in a rhythm it was over.