Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NKY 6A current standings

Featured Replies

Class 6A, District 6 Overall District

Campbell County 4 - 3 2 - 0

Simon Kenton 7 - 1 2 - 1

Ryle 3 - 4 1 - 1

Boone County 1 - 7 1 - 2

Dixie Heights 1 - 6 0 - 2

 

Campbell still has Ryle & Boone

SK still has Dixie

Ryle still has Campbell & Dixie

Dixie still has SK & Ryle

 

Looks like Dixie fighting for a playoff spot might have the biggest say in how this plays out.

 

What district do they match up with in the playoffs?

They all make the playoffs. I have been wondering who they play in the playoffs also. I think somebody said a Lexington District not sure though.

Edited by uk#1fan

I think the top 4 are matched up against the Lexington/Scott County district so their run will stop at the regional. Number 5 will again play the champion of the Butler/PRP district.

I think the top 4 are matched up against the Lexington/Scott County district so their run will stop at the regional. Number 5 will again play the champion of the Butler/PRP district.

 

You keep insisting that the Lexington district is way better than the NKY district. That has been the case maybe twice that I can remember. Scott County is clearly the best team in either district but no one else in Lexington 6A is anything special. I guess we'll see.

SK will beat Scott County!

You keep insisting that the Lexington district is way better than the NKY district. That has been the case maybe twice that I can remember. Scott County is clearly the best team in either district but no one else in Lexington 6A is anything special. I guess we'll see.

 

Not at all what I think. Scott County is head and shoulders better then anyone in NKY 6A. In fact in this match up I can easily see 3 NKY schools winning first round games. No one form NKY will beat Scott County for the regional championship.

Not at all what I think. Scott County is head and shoulders better then anyone in NKY 6A. In fact in this match up I can easily see 3 NKY schools winning first round games. No one form NKY will beat Scott County for the regional championship.

 

Dreaming!

SK wont have the chance to play Scott County

  • Author
SK wont have the chance to play Scott County

 

 

They play last game of the regular season.

SK wont have the chance to play Scott County

 

SK is going to beat them in 3 weeks! :D

I figure the Lexington district finishes: Scott County, Bryan Station, Henry Clay, PLD.

 

Probable games:

Boone County at Scott County

Henry Clay at Simon Kenton

Ryle at Bryan Station

PLD at Campbell County

SK wont have the chance to play Scott County

 

Knowledge is power.

I figure the Lexington district finishes: Scott County, Bryan Station, Henry Clay, PLD.

 

Probable games:

Boone County at Scott County

Henry Clay at Simon Kenton

Ryle at Bryan Station

PLD at Campbell County

 

Dixie @ Trinity?????

Dixie @ Trinity?????

 

From what I heard the last place team in this district plays Trinity.

  • Author
From what I heard the last place team in this district plays Trinity.

 

If that is the case then I'm sure that SK will intentionally lose to Dixie to finish in last place because they are not afraid to play anyone!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.