Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

1A #5 Raceland at 1A #9 Nicholas County

Who wins? 19 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Raceland
      78%
    • Nicholas County
      21%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Both teams come into this game with records of 5-1 for both team's first district game.

  • Author
Rams roll by 21

I like the way you think Coach. Raceland and Nicholas have had some great games in the past. The problem is, every time we go to Nicholas the biggest rain storm of the year hits. It's amazing, every time, sideways rain.

Both teams come into this game with records of 5-1 for both team's first district game.

 

I heard that Raceland lost some key players against OPEN. Is this true?

The best game I ever participated in was against Nicholas County and we lost but I'll never forget it. Hoping Raceland never loses to them again!!

  • Author
I heard that Raceland lost some key players against OPEN. Is this true?

A little dinged up, but nothing serious. I think we will be at full strength.

  • Author
Ram, I will be prepared for Rain :)

Fixed it for ya.

I heard that Raceland lost some key players against OPEN. Is this true?

 

Their boys were hitting after the whistle. They were a little dirty but then again, it was hard to see them coming.......

Raceland 35-7.

Will the Raceland offense continue to break the 50 point mark this week?

Rams by 2 scores

I hope we tackle harder than Ram sniffing Pine-Sol.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.