Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lexington Catholic 24 Boyle County 21

Featured Replies

Final from Lexington.

 

 

Headed to White Castle. Missed opportunities cost Boyle this one.

 

 

Looks like Bolin is on crutches with a knee brace on.

  • Replies 51
  • Views 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wow! Really thought LC would cruise. Boyle make some costly mistakes? Whats the story on rhis one?

  • Author

We had 3 trips in the red zone in the 2nd half. All 3 inside the 10. 0 points. Lost by 3.

Bolin went out middle of the game and the new QB Ryan threw a pick 6 to put Boyle up 21-12. He settles down and knights score two more touchdowns and Boyle misses last second game tying field goal. Lexington Catholic wins 24-21. I think the game would've been close with Bolin, but maybe 10 point win instead of a field goal.

Bolin went out middle of the game and the new QB Ryan threw a pick 6 to put Boyle up 21-12. He settles down and knights score two more touchdowns and Boyle misses last second game tying field goal. Lexington Catholic wins 24-21. I think the game would've been close with Bolin, but maybe 10 point win instead of a field goal.

Will have some stats later. Can not miss 3 FG and that many times in the red zone and not score. I will give LC credit they played Boyle good but Boyle just beat there selfs. Hope Bolling is ok. Plays BC 76 337 yards LC 45 plays 339 yards.

  • Author
Kicker choked

 

I hate it for him. Good kid.

Will have some stats later. Can not miss 3 FG and that many times in the red zone and not score. I will give LC credit they played Boyle good but Boyle just beat there selfs. Hope Bolling is ok. Plays BC 76 337 yards LC 45 plays 339 yards.

 

Seems like Boyle has "just beat there selfs" a few times this year.

  • Author

I saw Bluegrasscard from a distance after the game. Went to go chat with him and lost him in the crowd. Hate that. I would have loved to talk about this one while it was still fresh.

In the 2rnd half LexCath was without

 

Starting QB. - Bolin

Leading tackler - Mesmer

Starting long snapper - Mesmer

Freshman phenom that changed momentum - Letton

Starting kicker - Bill Jacoby still not kicking

 

Another classic.

Edited by Bluegrasscard
fix BB mistypes

  • Author
In the 2rnd half LexCath was without

 

Starting QB. - Bolin

Leading tackler - Mesmer

Starting long snapper - Mesmer

Freshman phenom that changed momentum - Letton

Starting kicker - jecpby still. Not kicking

 

Another claSsic.

 

Makes this win for LC even more impressive. Wow.

 

I didn't think I heard Mesmer's name called or saw #11 out there. How is he?

Sorry ... Was totally drained afeter game. Was in locker room with injured at half. Sorry I missed you.

Makes this win for LC even more impressive. Wow.

 

I didn't think I heard Mesmer's name called or saw #11 out there. How is he?

 

Was out midway through 2nd quarter. Strained abdomen. It was rough in the trenches.

Edited by Bluegrasscard
can now fix BB mistypes...

Letton...concussion on that catch that ended 1st half.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.