Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Highlands/Harrison County Updates

Featured Replies

From up on the hilltop, at the new Harrison County Athletic Facility.

  • Replies 51
  • Views 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You must really be excited about this game. You're a little early with the update thread.

  • Author

I'll be at the game, don't know if I'd be able to start one once I get there.

Still nuttin to nuttin.............................:thumb:

What is the weather looking like for the game/evening.

I'll be at the game, don't know if I'd be able to start one once I get there.
Are you going to be posting updates. If you can't, I can do it from the webcast.
0-0 still

 

Closer than I expected!

One hour to show time. The HHS broadcast site mentioned that they hadn't been able to get anyone at Harrison County to respond to repeated emails, so they weren't sure whether they would be able to broadcast the game or not. But they're on their way down to find out one way or the other.

Closer than I expected!

 

I disagree. I would have predicted the same score at this point.

One hour to show time. The HHS broadcast site mentioned that they hadn't been able to get anyone at Harrison County to respond to repeated emails, so they weren't sure whether they would be able to broadcast the game or not. But they're on their way down to find out one way or the other.

 

Do you have a link BF?

No sign of the broadcast yet.

Just got an email from the broadcast crew, they are trying to get a good signal

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.