Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Featured Replies

1. Mayfield at Fulton City

2. Frankfort -- OPEN

3. Hazard vs. 2A Prestonsburg

4. Beechwood vs. 6A Dixie Heights

5. Raceland -- OPEN

6. Fairview at Grove City Christian (OH)

7. Russellville at Fulton County

8. Williamsburg -- OPEN

9. Nicholas County vs. Ludlow

10. Harlan -- OPEN

  • Author

Agree or Disagree?

I'd still have KCD in there. Not sold on Nicholas Co yet.

The only thing I question is Nicholas County. I know they have the record that merits being top 10 but I think Bellevue is a better team. Bellevue has played a tougher schedule and has better wins. The worst team on Bellevue's schedule is arguably better than the best team on Nicholas County's schedule.

Bellevue hammered the Carroll County team that beat Kentucky Country Day, so they would deserve to be in the top 10 before KCD, whose non-district schedule is downright awful.

The only thing I question is Nicholas County. I know they have the record that merits being top 10 but I think Bellevue is a better team. Bellevue has played a tougher schedule and has better wins. The worst team on Bellevue's schedule is arguably better than the best team on Nicholas County's schedule.

 

I would agree with your opinion with the exception of us (Raceland) and Fairview. We are in the same district as NC.

I would agree with your opinion with the exception of us (Raceland) and Fairview. We are in the same district as NC.

 

I should have been clearer in my post. I was referring to teams played to date, not their entire schedule. The worst team Bellevue has already played is better than the best team that Nicholas County has played.

I should have been clearer in my post. I was referring to teams played to date, not their entire schedule. The worst team Bellevue has already played is better than the best team that Nicholas County has played.

 

I was afraid that was what you meant when I posted........Thanks for clearing that up.

Bellevue hammered the Carroll County team that beat Kentucky Country Day, so they would deserve to be in the top 10 before KCD, whose non-district schedule is downright awful.

 

I don't disagree with KCDs schedule, but, it's highly unusual to be ranked all year long and win by 40 that week and drop out. If they were deservent every other week of the season, what did they do to all of a sudden to not be deservent? Winning by a bunch shouldn't have done anything. It would be different if Nicholas Co had won an impressive game to take them over, but, there schedule isn't any better than KCDs.

  • Author

MHS, in short I suppose you could call us non-conformist.

MHS, in short I suppose you could call us non-conformist.

 

 

:thumb:

I'm not sure about Bellevue having a schedule that is stronger than Nicholas. I'm not saying Nicholas is a top ten team, but their upcoming schedule will tell. Ludlow,Raceland,Paintsville,Fairview, and Bath. They do have a common opponent in Ludlow. Fleming and Bath would give the Tigers all they want and maybe more. Is there a tougher district in the state than Nicholas, Raceland, Paintsville, and Fairview in the state?

I'm not sure about Bellevue having a schedule that is stronger than Nicholas. I'm not saying Nicholas is a top ten team, but their upcoming schedule will tell. Ludlow,Raceland,Paintsville,Fairview, and Bath. They do have a common opponent in Ludlow. Fleming and Bath would give the Tigers all they want and maybe more. Is there a tougher district in the state than Nicholas, Raceland, Paintsville, and Fairview in the state?

 

This season, probably not in Class A.

Is there a tougher district in the state than Nicholas, Raceland, Paintsville, and Fairview in the state?

Nope.

I'm not sure about Bellevue having a schedule that is stronger than Nicholas. I'm not saying Nicholas is a top ten team, but their upcoming schedule will tell. Ludlow,Raceland,Paintsville,Fairview, and Bath. They do have a common opponent in Ludlow. Fleming and Bath would give the Tigers all they want and maybe more. Is there a tougher district in the state than Nicholas, Raceland, Paintsville, and Fairview in the state?

 

Bath Co. ... I don't think that would be any problem at all for the Tigers. Fleming Co. I am not as sure about.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.