Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Will Miggy win the triple crown?

Will Miggy win the triple crown? 12 members have voted

  1. 1. Will Miggy win the triple crown?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 57
  • Views 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

I think he will. Hamilton is day-to-day right now and out for tonight. Plus the Rangers have the best record in the AL so I think they can afford to rest Hamilton some. But if my least favorite MLB player keeps my favorite from the Triple Crown I'll be a little upset!

He and Manny are fighting for Best RH hitter in MLB history.

  • Author
He and Manny are fighting for Best RH hitter in MLB history.
Through age 29 seasons (Miggy as of last night):

 

 

Traditional stats

Manny - 3,999 AB's, 1,248 H's, 758 R's, 277 HR's, 929 RBI's, .312 BA

Miggy - 5,608 AB's, 1,786 H's, 952 R's, 317 HR's, 1,113 RBI's, .318 BA

 

Triple slash

Manny - 0.406 OBP/ 0.594 SLG/ 1.000 OPS

Miggy - 0.395 OBP/ 0.561 SLG/0.956 OPS

 

WAR

Manny - 32.9

Miggy - 43.8

 

Awards

Manny - 5 AS, 4 SS

Miggy - 7 AS, 3 SS

 

 

I thought about doing it with an even amount of seasons but since we are talking GOAT I think age is a better indicator...

And people still think Trout should be MVP. Yes I am a bit biased here, but if the Tigers get to the playoffs it is all on his shoulders. He might end up saving Leylands job.

I think he gets MVP, but not triple crown.

I wonder how many triple crown winners have not made the playoffs?

I wonder how many triple crown winners have not made the playoffs?

 

 

Secretariat, Seattle Slew, Affirmed.

I'd like to see him do it. It's been a long time since Yaz did it back in 67 for the Red Sox.

I think he gets MVP, but not triple crown.

 

If Cabrerra doesn't get the triple crown I don't think he will win the MVP. I think the award will go to Trout.

He has requested to be taken out of the batting title since he served a 50 game suspension..

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.