Is SK football undefeated as a program so far in 2012?

kyvince

SK does not take a win now position on JV or Freshman ball. To awnser your question , I believe jv is 2-1 and freshmen are 3-1. JV lost to Ryle and Freshman lost to Cooper. I will say this though. I was at the SK Ryle JV game about 2 weeks ago. Ryle won because SK was unable to protect their qb and this resulted in 2 pick 6's for Ryle, which was the difference in the game. But the qb did learn something about evading pressure, reading defenses and making the appropriate throws. Similiar statements could be made from freshman game observations. SK is committed to developing QBs and a down field passing offense. There is a very good sophmore playing jv and a very good 8th grader playing freshman ball this year. This really seperates SK from its district competition who for the most part are ground and pound offenses that can be very successfull when they they have a d1 caliber back, and very ordinary when they do not.

So is Stringer.

No, Stringer is at BW, but of course you already know that since you replied 200+ times about it on BGP! Just saying that is a rumor that has been flying around for a couple of weeks, but like most rumors there is probably little or no truth to it.

I know the varsity is 5 -0, are the JV and Freshman also undefeated?

If so do people think this is another start of solid three year run for the Pioneers?

Notice no BW on frosh sked. Guess ducking best local teams not unique to Varsity level.