Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Can the Braves Comeback on the Nats?

Featured Replies

Right now the scenario I'm most scared of is them tying the Nats. Even that is probably unlikely, but that'd be a potentially awful situation for whoever lost the playoff for the division.

 

That would be AWESOME!!!

 

I mean, sucks for the two teams playing but great if you're not a fan of either team.

Right now the scenario I'm most scared of is them tying the Nats. Even that is probably unlikely, but that'd be a potentially awful situation for whoever lost the playoff for the division.

If they tied the Nats, then I assume those two would have a 1-game playoff, and the loser would then have a 1-game playoff with the other wild card team. Sems a little awkward but what can you do?

If they tied the Nats, then I assume those two would have a 1-game playoff, and the loser would then have a 1-game playoff with the other wild card team. Sems a little awkward but what can you do?

 

But that's what I'm saying, it'd be a killer. In all likelihood, that team would be throwing their #3 pitcher in the opening divisional playoff game if they made it that far after having played on two consecutive days.

Well at least the Braves will have home field for the one game playoff if they can't catch the nationals. They will pitch Medlen in that game.

  • Author

Braves are out of the division race. Lost tonight vs the Pirates.

  • Author
No.

 

Paging Captain Obvious. :lol:

My hope now is that the Nats can stay ahead of the Reds. I'd much rather face the prospect of facing the Nats should the Braves make the NLDS rather than Cincinnati. By a mile.

My hope now is that the Nats can stay ahead of the Reds. I'd much rather face the prospect of facing the Nats should the Braves make the NLDS rather than Cincinnati. By a mile.

 

Why?

My hope now is that the Nats can stay ahead of the Reds. I'd much rather face the prospect of facing the Nats should the Braves make the NLDS rather than Cincinnati. By a mile.

 

Strasburg-less Nats, no less.

  • Author
Why?

 

I believe the Braves were 1-5 against the Reds this year. That might have something to do with it.

^ That and the Nats look to me to be a team that is running out of gas.

  • Author
^ That and the Nats look to me to be a team that is running out of gas.

 

I'm just hoping the Braves can make out of this one game playoff.

I'm just hoping the Braves can make out of this one game playoff.

 

I'll be supremely mad if the Braves set this record win streak whenever Medlen starts and then lose the most important game he does start. But the way it has been, with Medlen on the mound, I like Atlanta's chances.

  • Author

 

I'll be supremely mad if the Braves set this record win streak whenever Medlen starts and then lose the most important game he does start. But the way it has been, with Medlen on the mound, I like Atlanta's chances.

 

Hopefully they bring their bats for the playoffs.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.