Giants 41 Buccaneers 34

Eli once again with the 4th quarter heroics. The guy is cool as the other side of the pillow in the clutch.

Eli Manning - 31/51 - 510 yards 3 TD's 3 INT's

Hakeem Nicks - 11 REC - 199 yards 1 TD

Victor Cruz - 10 REC - 179 yards 1 TD

The Bucs played great and took advantage of the Giants turnovers in the 1st half. Thankfully the Giants took care of the ball better in the 2nd half. Good game.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Coughlin was pissed about this.

EliVFormation.gif

Wish I could pause it, looked like he tripped over his own guy. If the push caused it, why would he be mad? They're only down one score and they surely had to try to cause a turnover. It's happened before.

Great comeback.

Wish I could pause it, looked like he tripped over his own guy. If the push caused it, why would he be mad? They're only down one score and they surely had to try to cause a turnover. It's happened before.

Great comeback.

I can see why Coughlin would be mad. Most NFL teams don't do what the Buccaneers did today.

Watching the Skins and Rams now and the Skins didn't do it with over a minute left. Just don't see it in the NFL...

I can see why Coughlin would be mad. Most NFL teams don't do what the Buccaneers did today.

Watching the Skins and Rams now and the Skins didn't do it with over a minute left. Just don't see it in the NFL...

They don't? Down 1 score they give up? If true that's sad as games have been won on last play turnovers. I would think Coughlin would be mad at his own team if they didn't do what TB did in a similar situation. I sure would.

They don't? Down 1 score they give up? If true that's sad as games have been won on last play turnovers. I would think Coughlin would be mad at his own team if they didn't do what TB did in a similar situation. I sure would.

Coughlin was giving Schiano hell during the handshake and was way out of line. This was on his O-line period.