Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Eagles 17 Browns 16

Featured Replies

  • Author
I would have kicked the PAT. The defense had been outstanding. Again, I underestimated how good a corner Haden was. He's very very good.

 

I don't think it matters who plays QB for the Browns with that OL. They aren't going to be able to run the football and there will be another corner on the field in coverage. I feel sorry for Richardson, who trucked the helmet off the safety in the first quarter and it was violent.

 

The one thing with McCoy is he has the experience, plus he has shown he will not take many chances and will take the check down. Now obviously their offense probably wouldn't score with him either, but just might not turn it over as much. It just may give them a better chance with how good their defense seems to be.

Weeden 12/35 4 picks.

 

Ouch; not a good outing for the first game.

 

I think I heard on the radio that he had a passer rating for 5.

Glad the Eagles pulled it out. Ugly and not promising, but a win is a win. Lose this one and you'll be hating yourself come December.

Philly needs to run the ball more.

I think I heard on the radio that he had a passer rating for 5.

 

5.1 to be exact and as bad as Vick played, his was 51.0...WOW!!!

Hard game to watch for any length of time. Thank goodness there was another game on as well as golf to pass the time.

Philly needs to run the ball more.

 

I don't know how they don't with the weapon that they have in the backfield. He should get at least 15 carries a game at a minimum.

I don't know how they don't with the weapon that they have in the backfield. He should get at least 15 carries a game at a minimum.

 

He's a great running back. I'd make sure he touched the ball 25 times a game if I were the head coach.

Philly needs to run the ball more.
They ran the ball 30 times, that is a lot for a Philadelphia team with McCoy getting 20 carries and 6 catches out of the backfield which is plenty of times to touch the ball. 26.

 

What gets lost is that either the Philly defense was good, or Cleveland's offense was terrible (or both), but Philly held possession for 12 more minutes than the Browns which is a substantial amount. Vick had stupid turnovers deep in Cleveland territory and another questionable fumble when he got rocked that the refs blew the whistle. I have never trusted Vick but it is painfully clear the guy is just not a comfortable pocket passer.

Browns deserved to loose that game. Any franchise that doesn't learn from the way they threw Tim Couch under the bus should reap what they sew. If Colt McCoy and the 1st rd WR they should have drafted start that game they win. Instead they have a spread QB in a West Coast system with no WR's. Good luck with that!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.