Gallatin County 2012/2013

I saw Gallatin this summer at South Oldham. They played some good teams close for a half and then wore out. Summer is hard to evaluate as players could be missing. They lacked depth and as usual, they had very little height. Morgan is the real deal. He was the best player on the floor versus Male. I would think he is a candidate to be player of the year in the 8th.

Agreed. I'm not as smart as coach Jones....he's clearly the best in the 8th. However, great things happen when Morgan has the ball in his hands. Hope he's spending the fall getting up shots...NOBODY around NKY gets to the rim better than KM. Need to balance out that game.

Haven't seen their schedule yet, hoping that GC is playing some big time teams in the metro areas so the media gets a glimpse of him before all state voting in the spring.

Their schedule is up on the khsaa scoreboard. One big game they will be playing early in the season is Scott County at Grant County.

I am not a huge fan of their fans but the Wildcats play a very tough schedule every year if my memory serves me correctly. This is one reason I think they are always ready to play in the tournaments (All A, Districts, and Regional) every year. Don't they have a couple of transfers there this year? I know they got at least one kid who is 6'3" who came from my school that should help them.