23 RB Sampson 239 yards rushing 5 touchdowns and 9 catches 103 yards

15 WR Wasson 8 catches 114 yards 1 touchdown

18 WR McEntryre 7 catches 105 yards

27 WR Huesman 4 catches 55 yards

5 WR Meenach 4 catches 71 yards

49 LB Mann 25 tackles

31 LB Krallman 25 tackles

34 LB Bowling 29 tackles

I am hoping SK will win and continue to win. If they do, that it will make me feel more and more confident in Danville's ability. I haven't seen Holmes play but when SK needs some tough yards they just run behind the BIG O-LINE and push people off the ball. They also have an efficient passing game.

Holmes has more talent but the Pioneers will prevail. The danger is if the Bulldogs start to believe more, get more focused and execute.

This is a game SK should win but it's a game u can lose a lot by the physical play that Holmes throws at ya. I hope no one gets hurt in this one so that it won't hurt your run in your division! Good luck SK WIN WIN WIN !!!!

This is a game SK should win but it's a game u can lose a lot by the physical play that Holmes throws at ya. I hope no one gets hurt in this one so that it won't hurt your run in your division! Good luck SK WIN WIN WIN !!!!

SK will show Holmes what physical is Krallman and Bowling are the 2 hardest hitting linebackers around.

I just finished watching the Holmes/BW tape. Holmes will throw some blocks below the waist. Boys better be prepared to protect themselves.

I just finished watching the Holmes/BW tape. Holmes will throw some blocks below the waist. Boys better be prepared to protect themselves.

The video you watched last week said Pulaski County was big and bad. SK crushed them. Holmes will crush Holmes!

I know that the game with holmes makes me a nervous wreck cause of how they try to hurt your players. They just play tuff ball!

I am hoping SK will win and continue to win. If they do, that it will make me feel more and more confident in Danville's ability. I haven't seen Holmes play but when SK needs some tough yards they just run behind the BIG O-LINE and push people off the ball. They also have an efficient passing game.

SK is big but they aren't pushing Holmes off the ball. Holmes has size on the line and a couple big linebackers as well. They will stuff the box and send everyone just like SK likes to do. The SK passing game is the key to winning this one for the Pioneers.