Kentucky Quarterbacks

CreekFan

KHSAA doesn't post anything until the end of week 3, so I'm curious how the Kentucky QB's are stacking up. Here's what I have through 2 games from wlstats.net. Can anyone give me more information on other QB's around the state... I'm just trying to get an early idea of how everyone is doing...

Efficiancy, Completion %, Total Yards, TD's,

Graham Gordon - 192.8, 60, 555, 6

(Tates Creek)

Logan Woodside - 443.6, 81, 553, 9

(Franklin County)

Garret Peavler - 174.4, 71.2, 482, 4

(Lafayette)

Kyle Bolin - 132, 62, 482, 4

(Lexington Catholic)

Ora Johnson - 146.2, 60.7, 382, 6

(Bryan Station)

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

KHSAA doesn't post anything until the end of week 3, so I'm curious how the Kentucky QB's are stacking up. Here's what I have through 2 games from wlstats.net. Can anyone give me more information on other QB's around the state... I'm just trying to get an early idea of how everyone is doing...

Efficiancy, Completion %, Total Yards, TD's,

Graham Gordon - 192.8, 60, 555, 6

(Tates Creek)

Logan Woodside - 443.6, 81, 553, 9

(Franklin County)

Garret Peavler - 174.4, 71.2, 482, 4

(Lafayette)

Kyle Bolin - 132, 62, 482, 4

(Lexington Catholic)

Ora Johnson - 146.2, 60.7, 382, 6

(Bryan Station)

Lex Cath got manhandled so bad by Innsworth out of Nashville, that QB stats are the last thing that any Lex Cath fan should be thinking about.

Lex Cath got manhandled so bad by Innsworth out of Nashville, that QB stats are the last thing that any Lex Cath fan should be thinking about.

I hear ya brother... I completely understand if Lex Cath fans prefer not to post on this thread...

I hear ya brother... I completely understand if Lex Cath fans prefer not to post on this thread...

Actually Bolin was 27 of 40 for Ensworth game. There were probably 3 or so pure drops or hit in the hands. So he was close to 75% for the game and should have been without the drops. Alot were under routes since Ensworth was always in cover-2 with dangerous DBs who showed their stuff on the 90+ yard interception run back.

Actually Bolin was 27 of 40 for Ensworth game. There were probably 3 or so pure drops or hit in the hands. So he was close to 75% for the game and should have been without the drops. Alot were under routes since Ensworth was always in cover-2 with dangerous DBs who showed their stuff on the 90+ yard interception run back.

No doubt, Bolin is a fantastic QB... his numbers speak for themselves, and I can't wait to see him play at Louisville. 27 of 40 is actually 67.5% completion percentage. Don't get me wrong, that's a fantastic number given the team he was playing, just wanted to point out the math... I think I get that from my wife :-)

Does anyone have some numbers on Northern KY, QB's (maybe that Campbell county kid, Durham I think is his name), or Trinity's QB, Wright... Just trying to see how everyone is fairing until khsaa start posting numbers...

No doubt, Bolin is a fantastic QB... his numbers speak for themselves, and I can't wait to see him play at Louisville. 27 of 40 is actually 67.5% completion percentage. Don't get me wrong, that's a fantastic number given the team he was playing, just wanted to point out the math... I think I get that from my wife :-)

Does anyone have some numbers on Northern KY, QB's (maybe that Campbell county kid, Durham I think is his name), or Trinity's QB, Wright... Just trying to see how everyone is fairing until khsaa start posting numbers...

He said he was close to 75%, if they would have caught the drops it would be 75%.

He said he was close to 75%, if they would have caught the drops it would be 75%.

I think Bolin is fantastic, but he forced some passes that he shouldn't have. One of them I remember was picked. But then again, when the defensive backs are getting beat like they were, he needed to at least try to keep up.

Sorry... read through that post to fast... "drops" are a QB's worst enemy sometimes, and can kill their numbers. In this case it was the difference in 75% and 67.5%... Amazing what a difference 3 catches will make in a QB's stats...

What about the 6"5' kid at Kentucky Country Day, Robert Scholtz? He is reputed to have a very nice arm.

He has good size and definately the kind of size D1 schools look for in a QB... I'd say he needs to increase his numbers from last year a little... if he want's a D1 scholarship... Look's like he had a 51.4% completion rate last year, with 32 TD passes to only 5 INT's is solid though... anyone know his numbers so far this year?

He has good size and definately the kind of size D1 schools look for in a QB... I'd say he needs to increase his numbers from last year a little... if he want's a D1 scholarship... Look's like he had a 51.4% completion rate last year, with 32 TD passes to only 5 INT's is solid though... anyone know his numbers so far this year?

The schedule they play is just awful. Really bad. His stats should be much better against that competition.

Cincinnati.Com | High School Football Stats

Blake Bir CovCath stats are for the first game only. The second game stats will be entered in on Wednesday.

He threw for 6TD and 317 yards on 17-of-25 in the second week.

So that's 9 TD passes this season so far for him

Passing Leaders

Player Name COMP ATT PCT YDS YPG TD INT RAT

Dexter Smith , Lloyd 23 40 57.5 406 203 2 2 149.3

Blake Bir , Covington Catholic 22 35 62.9 295 295 3 0 161.9

Brenan Kuntz , Simon Kenton 22 38 57.9 288 144 2 2 128.4

JaShawn Short , Newport 11 21 52.4 286 143 1 0 182.5

Josh Cain , Newport Catholic 29 44 65.9 269 134.5 1 0 124.8

Drew Barker , Conner 6 13 46.2 211 211 2 0 233.3

Donovan McCoy , Highlands 9 19 47.4 200 100 1 1 142.6

Blake Ingolia , Boone County 11 28 39.3 197 98.5 2 3 100.

Cameron Lane , Beechwood 7 14 50 154 154 1 1 151.7