Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Packers 27 Bengals 13

Featured Replies

I didn't see any of the game only listened to a very little bit of it, and sounds like it was an ugly game. Even though the defense gave up 17 points in the first half to Green Bay, I am not to disappointed in the defense. They made Rodgers throw 10 incompletions and an interception. Obviously they need to contain him better though because he ran very well. However having Dunlap and Geathers back would help that. Considering how bad the offense played, and the Green Bay offense being on the field a lot 17 points is not as bad as it could have been. So not to disappointed with the defense.

 

Offensively though is another story, very bad showing in this one. Dalton really struggled by looking at the stats. Hopefully they get that out of their system now before the first week.

  • Author

I was planning on watching it tonight, but now I probably will only watch a little bit since was not much to see unless your a Packers fan.

I went to the game. Hard to worry about pre season games. The worry to me is the Bengals felt almost every QB they played last year couldn't beat them and for the most part they were right. This year that isn't the case. Dalton and the O have to improve. They didn't really do him or AJ Green any favors if Brandon Tate is going to be the other starter. AJ will see all of the doubles and all of the rolled coverages.

  • Author
I went to the game. Hard to worry about pre season games. The worry to me is the Bengals felt almost every QB they played last year couldn't beat them and for the most part they were right. This year that isn't the case. Dalton and the O have to improve. They didn't really do him or AJ Green any favors if Brandon Tate is going to be the other starter. AJ will see all of the doubles and all of the rolled coverages.

 

For me I know they defense gave up 17 points, however it would have been worst. With all those three and outs, your doing your defense no favor having to try to slow down that offense. No defense is really going to shut down that offense, but if you go three and out on top of it then its bad. So considering the situation, I am not to upset with how the defense performed. The offense definitely will have to do better though, and IMO Binns definitely needs to be the #2.

I went to the game and it felt like watching a great team play an okay team.

  • Author
I went to the game and it felt like watching a great team play an okay team.

 

From the way it sounded, it does sound like that was the case in this one.

The Gals have a lot of work to do if they are going to be there in the end.

  • Author
The Gals have a lot of work to do if they are going to be there in the end.

 

Yes it was a bad game, but just the week before they looked pretty darn good against the Falcons. Which the week before the Falcons completely shut down the Ravens first teamers, and also dominated their defense. Now this week against the Jags the Ravens looked really good. Just goes to show how we really can't take to much from this. They definitely looked pretty bad today as I am watching it on tape delay now. However this may be a good thing for them to get this wake up call now, since all off season they have been hearing people say how they are a good young team with a chance this season. Time to get back to work and get ready for the Ravens!

Rodgers legs killed em and they were all over Dalton like cheap suit for the most part. He didn't get much time and the receivers gotta get open faster. .

Was at the game last night as well. How terrible was that penalty on Taylor Mays? I usually don't complain when they call those hits, but I don't know what the guy has to do. Doesn't hit him in the helmet. Doesn't leave his feet, terrible.

 

AJ missed a catch that would have been an easy six. Would have changed the whole first half.

 

And we really need Green-Ellis healthy. 1st and Goal at the one...and a FG.

The Bengals looked like they will have trouble getting to .500 this year. They were dominated on both lines. It was ugly. In the regular season, that game ends up about 40-10 in favor of the Packers.

Was at the game last night as well. How terrible was that penalty on Taylor Mays? I usually don't complain when they call those hits, but I don't know what the guy has to do. Doesn't hit him in the helmet. Doesn't leave his feet, terrible.

 

AJ missed a catch that would have been an easy six. Would have changed the whole first half.

 

And we really need Green-Ellis healthy. 1st and Goal at the one...and a FG.

 

Are you talking about the pass that Dalton overthrew with no one within 10 yards of Green? If that is the pass, that is all on Dalton. Green did not miss it. Dalton was terrible last night.

Are you talking about the pass that Dalton overthrew with no one within 10 yards of Green? If that is the pass, that is all on Dalton. Green did not miss it. Dalton was terrible last night.

 

He was bad. He also had barely any time. I hope he will improve, but if he gets no protection he won't.

Was at the game last night as well. How terrible was that penalty on Taylor Mays? I usually don't complain when they call those hits, but I don't know what the guy has to do. Doesn't hit him in the helmet. Doesn't leave his feet, terrible.

 

AJ missed a catch that would have been an easy six. Would have changed the whole first half.

 

And we really need Green-Ellis healthy. 1st and Goal at the one...and a FG.

 

Marvin said after the game the ref got the rule wrong. Just another case of the powers that be at the NFL ignoring the terrible refs all so they can flex their muscles and win another labor battle.

He was bad. He also had barely any time. I hope he will improve, but if he gets no protection he won't.

 

I agree with that. Both Bengals lines were bad last night.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.