Sons of Anarchy Season 5

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we will find out the Nomads have ties to Clay. Clay definitly has a beef with Unser. I forget who the other 2 invasions were but even if they are unrelated to Clay, he could be using them to keep the heat off.

That's certainly a possibilty.

We know there was an original 9. We know that Clay is 1 of 3 original and the only one still alive from Charming. We've got 6 that haven't been spoken for. I think the other 6 could be the key. After time to think about it, it may not be all 6 obviously, but I think the other Redwood Original are going to play a part in this season as well as the grand scheme of things. Let's think about it, would there be an original 9 if it didn't matter?????

I think we will find out the Nomads have ties to Clay. Clay definitly has a beef with Unser. I forget who the other 2 invasions were but even if they are unrelated to Clay, he could be using them to keep the heat off.

One of the invasions was the mechanic Wade. The other was just a chick, Cro Eater as they called her, close to the club.

One of the invasions was the mechanic Wade. The other was just a chick, Cro Eater as they called her, close to the club.

At this point I don't care to speculate tooooo much Sutter has a great imagination/gift. I'd be surprised if he doesn't do another show. I'd be surprised if we don't all watch it as well.

At this point I don't care to speculate tooooo much Sutter has a great imagination/gift. I'd be surprised if he doesn't do another show. I'd be surprised if we don't all watch it as well.

No doubt. Could be anybody from Clay to Pope(my bad, Mr. Pope) to Opie to Otto to somebody we have no clue about. They could just be some rogue Nomads. Ain't no telling.