Sons of Anarchy Season 5

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
I'm hyped there's less than a week left until it starts. I just finished getting caught up and inhad forgotten how poignant of an ending took place in Season 4. I'm geeked.

The ending to last season was pretty out of no where. Still wonder who that's not a part of the club will be back. The new Sherriff, the US attorney, how much will the CIA guys be around? From the previews it seems like there are a lot of new faces.

The ending to last season was pretty out of no where. Still wonder who that's not a part of the club will be back. The new Sherriff, the US attorney, how much will the CIA guys be around? From the previews it seems like there are a lot of new faces.

I honestly don't even remember the ending.

I honestly don't even remember the ending.

Basically they all end up at a staging area with the cartel guys they've been working with and find out that the cartel leaders(Danny Trejo) are all CIA. The US attorney finds out that he's pretty much been wasting all of his time and been played by his own people. He pouts and goes home, that's about sum of it all.

So now the SOA has the Cartel that is real to worry about, CIA, Irish, and the 9er's I think(black gang) all to deal with. Not to mention their internal conflict and whatever else comes along.

Basically they all end up at a staging area with the cartel guys they've been working with and find out that the cartel leaders(Danny Trejo) are all CIA. The US attorney finds out that he's pretty much been wasting all of his time and been played by his own people. He pouts and goes home, that's about sum of it all.

Seems like it felt like they (the writers) took the easy way out if I remember how I felt at the time correctly.

Seems like it felt like they (the writers) took the easy way out if I remember how I felt at the time correctly.

Considering the build up with the US attorney that was in love with the thought of taking them all down I would say they did to an extent. However they left it so that this season should start out pretty fast and furious(gun running with cartel's) pun intended.