Sons of Anarchy Season 5

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK SOA I'm back, for what ever reason I had not watched for the last couple of seasons (says alot about my decision making I know). But after two episodes I am back.

I have one quick question...who were the guys in the Hummer and what is there tie in?

Trejo and the other guy posed as Mexican Cartel guys that Clay got involved with when they approached him about the club muling heroin. After the relationship began to grow they showed their real intent which was for the club to use their Irish ties to provide the Cartel big time guns like .50 cals, RPG etc. The club went with it because Clay said he was done after he got the money from this deal plus let's face it do you really want to be at odds with a Mexican Drug Cartel. Long story short, Clay get's shot, Irish say they're not dealing without Clay at the tabel and thats when the guys in the Hummer pull out badges and tell Jaxx that the US government is subsidizing that Cartel and that they're actually CIA. Quite a turn of events, so no Jaxx needs Clay to help with this deal blah blah blah lots of twists and turns. Also the CIA is keeping a rico case at bay and will make it go away if Jaxx can keep them happy. It's a crazy web of crud they're in right now. I would suggest watching the 4th season it was pretty solid, hell 3 was too far that matter but 4 plays a lot in to what happening right now.

Trejo and the other guy posed as Mexican Cartel guys that Clay got involved with when they approached him about the club muling heroin. After the relationship began to grow they showed their real intent which was for the club to use their Irish ties to provide the Cartel big time guns like .50 cals, RPG etc. The club went with it because Clay said he was done after he got the money from this deal plus let's face it do you really want to be at odds with a Mexican Drug Cartel. Long story short, Clay get's shot, Irish say they're not dealing without Clay at the tabel and thats when the guys in the Hummer pull out badges and tell Jaxx that the US government is subsidizing that Cartel and that they're actually CIA. Quite a turn of events, so no Jaxx needs Clay to help with this deal blah blah blah lots of twists and turns. Also the CIA is keeping a rico case at bay and will make it go away if Jaxx can keep them happy. It's a crazy web of crud they're in right now. I would suggest watching the 4th season it was pretty solid, hell 3 was too far that matter but 4 plays a lot in to what happening right now.

Thanks!

I'm thinking Opie also. Dude has just had a sad existence on the show despite being one of the most likable characters on there. I hope it's not him but he's my first choice. The ones I like always get murdered.

The Wire murdered D'Angelo, Wallace, Bodie, Snoop, Omar, Prop Joe, Frank Sobotka....

Menace II Society killed Caine.

Boyz N the Hood killed Doughboy.

Yep, time for Opie to die. Probably at the very end of the episode.

I'm thinking Opie also. Dude has just had a sad existence on the show despite being one of the most likable characters on there. I hope it's not him but he's my first choice. The ones I like always get murdered.

The Wire murdered D'Angelo, Wallace, Bodie, Snoop, Omar, Prop Joe, Frank Sobotka....

Menace II Society killed Caine.

Boyz N the Hood killed Doughboy.

Yep, time for Opie to die. Probably at the very end of the episode.

I hope you are wrong. I like Opie too. But it would fit right in with what this show does. Opie has wanted to get out several times but he keeps coming back. And what does it get him? His wife and dad murdered. Only fitting that it gets him killed too. Who knows tho. We're thinking he dies, maybe they want us to think that.

I hope you are wrong. I like Opie too. But it would fit right in with what this show does. Opie has wanted to get out several times but he keeps coming back. And what does it get him? His wife and dad murdered. Only fitting that it gets him killed too. Who knows tho. We're thinking he dies, maybe they want us to think that.

No doubt. We'll probably be shocked at who bites it tomorrow. :lol: