BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Pre-Season Chatter & Trash Talk

LCDAWGS19

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is obviously just based on comparing where you picked a guy vs. where he was ranked, assigning negative and positive point values for the difference and then summing them. It does not take into account how your league is set up, what you may have needed at that point, etc. The change in starting lineup this season will drastically affect this league, IMO.
Exactly.

All it takes into account is the ADP and how close you were to that number when you picked. For example, in mine or GT's place with having to wait 30 picks between picks some time you have to reach to take someone early because you know he wont make the trip back to you.

National Conference Recap

1.Florence Fighters

Florence Fighters nabbed David Akers in the 8th round, which reflects the fact that he was the number one ranked place kicker for the 2011 season, based on this league's custom scoring rules.

The guy who drafted a Kicker in the 8th round was selected as having the best overall draft? Would definitely say those rankings are way off.

I don't like my team. I don't expect a playoff berth this season.

Considering holdouts and discontent at RB almost always results in a sub-par year at best and injury at worst, I hate my RB's. I don't mind Vick at QB as much as some would, but I know exactly what he is - high risk, high reward. My WR's I'm OK with. K and DEF doesn't matter. But, I fear the RB position will doom my season. I really wish the other slot was a flex and I only had to play one back on a given week. :lol:

Considering holdouts and discontent at RB almost always results in a sub-par year at best and injury at worst, I hate my RB's. I don't mind Vick at QB as much as some would, but I know exactly what he is - high risk, high reward. My WR's I'm OK with. K and DEF doesn't matter. But, I fear the RB position will doom my season. I really wish the other slot was a flex and I only had to play one back on a given week. :lol:

I think you'll be fine with Jennings and Williams honestly.

I don't mind Vick at QB as much as some would, but I know exactly what he is - high risk, high reward.

So you learned nothing in the preseason about Vick? Didn't you have him last year too? High risk, high risk, high risk. He will not play over 10 games this year. Hope your back up is a good one.