BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Pre-Season Chatter & Trash Talk

LCDAWGS19

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't put any faith in that whatsoever. Thing says I have the 2nd best draft and we all know that isn't true. Even praised me for my Akers pick:

Coach MJAlltheWay24 had a distinguished draft in the recent 2012 BGP Fantasy Football League - 2012 draft. Their Florence Fighters franchise came away with the number 2 ranked draft (out of 16) in the league based on analysis by MyFantasyLeague.com.

Florence Fighters made their best pick of the draft in round 6, selecting Demaryius Thomas with the 84th pick of the draft, as compared to the 45th spot he should have been selected in, according to ADP rankings. "He's a blue-chip prospect," Florence Fighters coach MJAlltheWay24 said.

Florence Fighters made their worst pick of the draft in round 4, selecting BenJarvus Green-Ellis with the 52nd pick of the draft, as compared to the 71st spot he should have been selected in, according to ADP rankings. "He's a project," Florence Fighters coach MJAlltheWay24 said.

Starting in week 10, Florence Fighters won't be able to submit a full lineup, due to having 1 defensive team on bye.

Florence Fighters nabbed David Akers in the 8th round, which reflects the fact that he was the number one ranked place kicker for the 2011 season, based on this league's custom scoring rules.

With a little bit of work on the waiver wire this season, or a few strategic trades, coach MJAlltheWay24 should be able to turn their 2nd ranked draft effort into a championship fantasy team this year.

How about you post the results?

You were ranked 9th my friend:

Coach NamecipS had a unexceptional draft in the recent 2012 BGP Fantasy Football League - 2012 draft. Their Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (fm) ** franchise came away with the number 9 ranked draft (out of 16) in the league based on analysis by MyFantasyLeague.com.

Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (fm) ** made their best pick of the draft in round 3, selecting Roddy White with the 40th pick of the draft, as compared to the 27th spot he should have been selected in, according to ADP rankings. "He has all the makings of a great one," Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (fm) ** coach NamecipS said.

Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (fm) ** made their worst pick of the draft in round 6, selecting Mikel Leshoure with the 89th pick of the draft, as compared to the 131st spot he should have been selected in, according to ADP rankings. "His attitude is a question mark," Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (fm) ** coach NamecipS said.

Starting in week 8, Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (fm) ** won't be able to submit a full lineup, due to having 1 defensive team on bye.

With a little bit of work on the waiver wire this season, or a few strategic trades, coach NamecipS should be able to turn their 9th ranked draft effort into a championship fantasy team this year.

National Conference Rankings:

1. Auxier RiverRats

2. Florence Fighters

3. Lex-Town Grapplers

4. East End Revolution

5. Bush Creek Rusty Ankles

6. Louisa Lumber

7. Miami Bath Salts

8. Boyle County Belt Collectors

9. Ga St. Prison Mean Machine

10. Erlanger Earthquakes

11. Huggs Thuggs