Do you know what looks nice?

uk#1fan

Every single media picked SK last or 2nd to last in our district. A long with a lot of people on here! Shows what they know. After next Friday SK will be 2-0! I have some crow for you!

Don't jump the gun UK! Its only one game. Teams can get a lot better in a very short time. Also, despite the loss, I would rate Boone ahead of SK just for being able to put up 33 points against a 6A opponent!

Every single media picked SK last or 2nd to last in our district. A long with a lot of people on here! Shows what they know. After next Friday SK will be 2-0! I have some crow for you!

Didn't realize Danville was in your district now. At least you're not basing things on practice or flag football games. That's an improvement.

So you're excited about your 6A school being 2-0 against a 2A and a banged up 1A school??

It also appears that all those other teams in your district played much better competition than SK in their opener. Are you that naive?

Of the 5 teams on your list and their opponents I would rank them like this:

Cov Cath

Madison Central

Cooper

Boone

NCC

Ryle

Simon Kenton

Danville

Campbell

Dixie

Madison Central is good. If they played a more fundamental game they could be even better.

Of the 5 teams on your list and their opponents I would rank them like this:

Cov Cath

Madison Central

Cooper

Boone

NCC

Ryle

Simon Kenton

Danville

Campbell

Dixie

Madison Central is good. If they played a more fundamental game they could be even better.

Spot on!

• 3 weeks later...