Post your Pet pictures

PurplePride92

I saw fan4nascar's avatar of the two huskies and couldn't find a way pass my pics of my huskies since I am on my phone so I figured I'd start a thread of pet pictures. Have at it. Here are my huskies.

Melo-2 years old

image-2790116991.jpg

Kobe-7

image-4202209078.jpg

Chloe-9

image-379273274.jpg

Here's a pic of Melo and Kobe. Kobe ignores Melo 98% of the time so this picture is classic.

image-3632270935.jpg

Melo and Chloe playing.

image-3196321084.jpg

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw fan4nascar's avatar of the two huskies and couldn't find a way pass my pics of my huskies since I am on my phone so I figured I'd start a thread of pet pictures. Have at it. Here are my huskies.

Melo-2 years old

[ATTACH]37149[/ATTACH]

Kobe-7

[ATTACH]37150[/ATTACH]

Chloe-9

[ATTACH]37151[/ATTACH]

Here's a pic of Melo and Kobe. Kobe ignores Melo 98% of the time so this picture is classic.

[ATTACH]37152[/ATTACH]

Melo and Chloe playing.

[ATTACH]37153[/ATTACH]

I wish I had more pictures with me, but I'm at work...I'll try to post when I get home. They're BEAUTIFUL! If I didn't think I'd get divorced, Chloe might come up missing ;-)...Hmmm...husband or dog...decisions...decisions ;-).

I wish I had more pictures with me, but I'm at work...I'll try to post when I get home. They're BEAUTIFUL! If I didn't think I'd get divorced, Chloe might come up missing ;-)...Hmmm...husband or dog...decisions...decisions ;-).

Awesome profile picture. I like the black and white huskies the best.

Awesome pictures PP92.

Don't know much about huskies....What kind of temperment are they? Are they primarily outdoor dogs?

Honestly, they have one of the better temperments for dogs. When we go out to walk or to the park, kids are all over them and the lap it up like no tomorrow. As for being outdoor dogs, I'm sure that was their primary function way back when...however, when it's hot outside, mine run for the A/C vent if they're outside for more than 30 seconds...mine are definitely indoor dogs ;-)...

Edited by fan4nascar
typo